Page 1 of 3
get this. the other day this big dude came up to me on my way home from school and asked for my wallet. i tried not to show i was **** scared and said no and then he tried to take it off me... i automatically punched him in the face then kicked him in the groin and ran for my life... i outran him, not surprisingly given the amount pain he was in (i think i might have broken his nose)
was this a good decision?

i was also wondering how far it would be legitimate to go on someone who attempts to mug you... like could you get away with breaking their legs or blinding them with a flamethrower? hypothetically speaking ofcourse but would you like get arrested for excessive retaliation?
Ok...
"I was mugged."
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Ok...
"I was mugged."

Damn. Get any idea what the guy looked like?

You should contact the police.

What did they take?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
pwned
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
You'd definately be in **** if you used a flame thrower. Self defence is a grey area, although any use of a weapon or hitting somebody who is on the floor would probably go against you
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
for you. I think breaking their limbs would be excessive force, a kick in the groin would be enough to allow a speedy escape.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by AlecMag
Damn. Get any idea what the guy looked like?

You should contact the police.

What did they take?

Nope.
I'm pretty sure he chloroformed me because I woke up in a ditch with a splitting headache and my bum felt weird.
Thank god he didn't take my Whitesnake denim jacket.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by boyan89
**** Yeah, you beat a homeless person

nice one, man!

fuck them hobos!

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Nice one mate, standing up for yourself. You should be proud
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Nope.
I'm pretty sure he chloroformed me because I woke up in a ditch with a splitting headache and my bum felt weird.
Thank god he didn't take my Whitesnake denim jacket.

That sucks, man

I feel for ya.

srsly.

I got mugged a couple of week ago, by five people. Roundhoused one in the face and floored him, then bailed.

You have to be **** at mugging if I can get away.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You handled that about as well as possible

I think once they're no longer a threat(e.g. unconcious)
if you keep attacking them your past the line where its okay

I just use the excuse that I was trying to make my gun lighter but getting all the bullets out of the chamber so I could run faster
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
In the UK you'd probably be done for assault, thats how crap this country is.
I really got mugged.A strange old man ran up to me and hit me in the forehead with a coffee mug.Oddddddddddddd....no?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Where I live (great state of Georgia) we can kill them with a weapon if we feel our life is in danger. "Danger" is kind of ambiguous, but so far no one has been prosecuted for killing in self-defense. Some people call this the "Shoot First" law.
Quote by Hakanku
In the UK you'd probably be done for assault, thats how crap this country is.

haha i am from the uk.
he was tall and black i am lucky to be alive :S
Quote by ImpStarJay
Where I live (great state of Georgia) we can kill them with a weapon if we feel our life is in danger. "Danger" is kind of ambiguous, but so far no one has been prosecuted for killing in self-defense. Some people call this the "Shoot First" law.

In north Carolina you can shoot them if they're threatening you or your family(ie in yo house, touchin ur kidz)
Quote by guitardude34875
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
You totally owned some asshole mugger and you're asking if that was a good decision?

i know it was an awesome move, but was wondering if i can get done for it?
Quote by ImpStarJay

And that makes Georgia great?

The line between self-defense can get a bit warped sometimes, like the guy who left his house open, waited at the top of the stairs, and then shot the person who came in.
i think that, tomorrow, you should be extra cautious because he might be waiting for you on your way to school.
Spider Man Usually comes and helps me whenever im about to get mugged/raped. And then we make out in the rain...nipples showing and all. He's such a romantic
I got mugged once for my phone......but It was so bad they gave it back Also good for you, sticking up for yourself I would have probably chickened out, but you better watch your back because he might try again, with backup.
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
I was hoping for another faster tom run thread
did the guy chase you or just stand there nursing his nose & crotch?
Quote by guitardude34875
Quote by andre232
i think that, tomorrow, you should be extra cautious because he might be waiting for you on your way to school.

what you think he wants something else broken
its good though cause i travel to school with a bunch of other guys, it was just this one time on the way back from town in the dark
I've never really been in a city, other than when I went on a school band trip, so I've never been mugged.

You'd probably go to jail, but I think if someone mugs you, you should be able to go as far as killing them to stop them.
Some scrawny punk with a tiny pocket knife tried to mug my wife and I in Vegas. I broke his arm and dragged him across the street to a cop that thought it was all quite amusing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Some kid tried mugging me in High School... It was a decent fake gun, but the inside of the barrel was still orange. He held it in my face and was super gangster about it, so I grabbed the gun and fractured his eye socket with it. Turns out he was in 8th grade and I almost got in some trouble for attacking a minor or something...

So it really depends on the age, I think. If they use a weapon I think you can do pretty much anything but kill them, since it is technically Armed Robbery. If they use anything to instill fear(even a painted airsoft gun) it is Armed, and your "fear" usually justifies your reaction.
Page 1 of 3