Been looking for this tab for months... Nightlife Commando by Bang Camaro

Has anybody got a reasonably good tab for this or think they can figure it out from the song? Unfortunately I am absolutely terrible at tabbing by ear

Here's a link to it on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMLXPsCRAT0

The beginning is kinda tame but I love what it turns into after the 0:52 mark. I've been dying to play it since I first heard it a long time ago.

Anybody?
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
I play a Jackson DK-2 and an Ibanez RG through a Peavey 6505+ stack
I know this is gonna sound a little dickish, but the lead is relatively slow and simple enough to figure it out by ear rather quickly. It may take you a few tries to find it at the right spot on the neck but thats trial and error. I would tab it out for ya but all I have atm is my classical guitar.

An easy way to tab a song (that is about the speed of this one) is to pause the guitar at each of the notes. So say at 53ish you hear the first lead note, you hit pause and find that exact note on your guitar and right it down. So and so forth until you have all the notes. Then you can focus on playing it fluently.
It doesn't sound dickish. I get where you're coming from. I don't know what it is but I just have no capacity whatsoever for figuring out how to play things by ear. It probably stems from my utter lack of music theory. I've only ever been a "look at the tab and learn it" self taught kind of guy. I'm trying to learn more of the nuts and bolts as I go but unfortunately I'm a long ways off.
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
I play a Jackson DK-2 and an Ibanez RG through a Peavey 6505+ stack