Hello UG, this is kind of farfeched, but I figured since you guys are Musicians, maybe you watch MTV.
I know, I know, MTV=teh gh3y. HOWEVER! The CollegeHumor Show was on and I was working on some HW in the background so I left MTV on for last night. Anyway, I heard something....different. It wasn't a rap song, or a ****ty pop punk song... it was... different. I looked at the TV and I saw a very old school psychedelic looking video. It had the sillouette of the musicans in a lava lamp kind of effect. Just as it started, it faded away. I don't know what I heard, because I only got the faintest taste of it, but I REALLY want to know what it was. I am hoping for another MGMT. Does anyone know what it could have been? The guitars sounded semi-clean, vocals were sort of Led Zepplin esque, mixed with Pink Floyd and maybe a bit of the Sex Pistols somewhere in there. This all based on the 2 seconds I actively listened to and it could be some really stupid pop song, after all it was VERY late. but anyway, if anyone happens to know what I am talking about, please tell me.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
If you stop smoking chronic amounts of chronic, your attention span might improve enough for you to pay attention to these things.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
heard a song on MTV. Dunno what it was. psychedelic video. cleanish guitars, old school rock/stoner vocals. any guesses?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Captain and Tennille.
I am probably lying to you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by darkstar2466
If you stop smoking chronic amounts of chronic, your attention span might improve enough for you to pay attention to these things.

actually haha, I dont smoke weed. my last name is Stone so everyone used to call me Stoner. But i was doin some bull**** History Project and just happen to notice something pleasent in the background.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
someone has got to know...
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
i know right!?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
nope :/ i would assume its a relatively new song. ill post it if i find it.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.