well i don't want to do the quote on esp but do any of you think it would be expensive to have this guitar only with an original floyd and crossbone skull inlays?:
http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-ESP-EC401-LIST
it would be cool
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
ESP custom shops are freaking amazing.

If you have an upwards of $4000 in cash, that is. Custom inlays make it even pricier.
Quote by AA00P
ESP custom shops are freaking amazing.

If you have an upwards of $4000 in cash, that is. Custom inlays make it even pricier.

Damn really so if i put a fret extension up to 24 frets, had an original floyd, (and it also gives the option of crossbone skull inlays cuz of the kh series and i dont think those are custom) would it really be that much i'de expect around $1500 maybe cuz its a cheap guitar that i showed and the specs aren't too insane.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Dont ltd do an EC1000 with an OFR? its the guitar your looking for without the inlays
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Custom Shops usually are upwards of 3000 dollars, even if you are basing it off of a already existing model and adding the few changes that you are. IF you are going to spend that much money just save some and settle on an already existing ESP model or go all out on a custom to make it worth your while!!!

I asked schecter to make one of their existing models that goes for 699.99 into a sevenstring and add a floyrd rose and the quote was $3695. No changes... just those, the rest of the guitar was the same. You are getting better quality stuff, but i dont think its worth it unless you go balls out!
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by bfredder92
Damn really so if i put a fret extension up to 24 frets, had an original floyd, (and it also gives the option of crossbone skull inlays cuz of the kh series and i dont think those are custom) would it really be that much i'de expect around $1500 maybe cuz its a cheap guitar that i showed and the specs aren't too insane.

Its the craftmanship you pay for...not really the specs.
WTLTL 2011
Well seeing as the bridge isnt meant for a tremolo system, you're looking at about $500 for the framework alone, plus about $80 for skull and crossbone inlays due to it being a mohogany neck. (mohogany's fragile and can split easier then alder)
The Original floyd is about $200 alone due to the new nut and black hardware.
You'll probably be shelling out double the price of the guitar.

And I'm not sure if LTD's can be custom.

You'll have to get all the specs again on the quote and it'll probably cost around $3000 - $5000.

EDIT: and about your comment above. I suggest you check out the guitar a little more. It already has 24 frets.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by Seth Shadows
Well seeing as the bridge isnt meant for a tremolo system, you're looking at about $500 for the framework alone, plus about $80 for skull and crossbone inlays due to it being a mohogany neck. (mohogany's fragile and can split easier then alder)
The Original floyd is about $200 alone due to the new nut and black hardware.
You'll probably be shelling out double the price of the guitar.

And I'm not sure if LTD's can be custom.

You'll have to get all the specs again on the quote and it'll probably cost around $3000 - $5000.

EDIT: and about your comment above. I suggest you check out the guitar a little more. It already has 24 frets.

oh damn thanks hahaha not used to LP shaped guitars havin that might as well buy the kh-603 since it still exists in places online and has everything i want.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by lethaldosage45
I asked schecter to make one of their existing models that goes for 699.99 into a sevenstring and add a floyrd rose and the quote was $3695. No changes... just those, the rest of the guitar was the same. You are getting better quality stuff, but i dont think its worth it unless you go balls out!

That makes sense because it takes more time for them to make custom models since its all by hand
plus they would have to rethink how its built because you wanted it in a 7 string version with a 7 string OFR
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
It would be cheaper to buy the guitar, have the inlay and routes done, then to have it made buy ESP custom shop.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.