Page 1 of 2
ok i cant afford wow anymore so im mad. but i heard of things called private servers that are free. i already uninstalled WoW from my computer but i have all the discs and stuff. so if anyone could walk me thru how to do one of these private servers and give me a suggestion of what server to go on, it would be much appreciated!

thank you!
WoW sucks go play darkfall or wait for mortal
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Throw the cds out the window. Seriously. Stop playing. I did and it gave me time to do things I really prefer.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Private servers aren't worth the hassle, particularly if you're one to get fed up with computers and working with them. If you can't play on live servers just quit. Private servers are no fun, God mode gets boring after 10 minutes.
I stopped ages ago...and I'm glad I did.

That said...look into FatalforceWoW. That's a free private server a friend of mine runs. Another option with a bigger population but more bugs would be WoWcrack.
WTLTL 2011
I heard there was a new free expansion pack called "outside", try that?
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
lol all you guys saying you quit i just started playing again lol

but private servers do suck from what i hear, if you cant afford the game go get runescape or something lol
Quote by guitaringnathan
lol all you guys saying you quit i just started playing again lol

but private servers do suck from what i hear, if you cant afford the game go get runescape or something lol

You'll stop soon again. Lich King sucked imo.
Quote by archangels666
Uhh...free WoW?

Doubt it.

dont post here if you dont know what ur talking about. nobody cares what you doubt
Private servers are s@#$. God mode sucks and 90% of them are down most of the time, or are modded in a horrible way thats not fun.

Id just find a different hobby anyway, because WoW is effectively a game where you kill a blue spider 2340 times so u can move up to a yellow spider and kill it 3500 times, so maybe one day after 5000000 different spiders you might get to stab an ogre in the face, and then after a couple months an x-pac comes out and guess what all that gear u just worked for is now trash and you get to stab a magenta spider 10000000 times.
Quote by codynw42
go kill yourself

Stop trolling.

OMFG I NEEDZ TO PLAY WOW OMFG HELP HELP HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dude, you have problems. I suggest you take a holiday or something. When you come back, throw your discs away.

You need this game out of your system. You live only once... Don't waste it!! Youth is a time full of awesome stuff, don't miss out...
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
I heard there was a new free expansion pack called "outside", try that?

really? cuz i heard there was a dooshbag who doesnt have anything better to do than look for threads that ha can make an ass out of himself in and provide no help. if u dont have an answer to the ****ing question then mind ur business fag
Quote by æTonyæ
Private servers are s@#$. God mode sucks and 90% of them are down most of the time, or are modded in a horrible way thats not fun.

Id just find a different hobby anyway, because WoW is effectively a game where you kill a blue spider 2340 times so u can move up to a yellow spider and kill it 3500 times, so maybe one day after 5000000 different spiders you might get to stab an ogre in the face, and then after a couple months an x-pac comes out and guess what all that gear u just worked for is now trash and you get to stab a magenta spider 10000000 times.

Quote by æTonyæ

i love spiders
Quote by codynw42
really? cuz i heard there was a dooshbag who doesnt have anything better to do than look for threads that ha can make an ass out of himself in and provide no help. if u dont have an answer to the ****ing question then mind ur business fag

Sorry, but this is the pit. You'll get some serious answers, and you'll get a couple of nonsense posts that are just for fun. You're hardly being constructive yourself.
Quote by alkaline3trio
OMFG I NEEDZ TO PLAY WOW OMFG HELP HELP HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dude, you have problems. I suggest you take a holiday or something. When you come back, throw your discs away.

You need this game out of your system. You live only once... Don't waste it!! Youth is a time full of awesome stuff, don't miss out...

omg i love people. go **** yourself kid. i just got done with 7 months straight of sports and work and im takin a break so i figured id get back to playin a computer game every once in a while. once again, another c0cksucker who has nothing better to do than find threads and bitch in them. nobody cares what you think, really, so why do you feel it necessary to be a doosh? are you hoping that all the other users think your cooler? i bet they do. your a swell guy.
You don't need WoW players.

You need a life.
Now. Go forth and be productive.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
Sorry, but this is the pit. You'll get some serious answers, and you'll get a couple of nonsense posts that are just for fun. You're hardly being constructive yourself.

lol yep. your a hardcore guy who hangs out at the Pit on his computer. your a rowdy bunch arent ya? i figured since "the pit" was for miscellanious questions that people would use it for that instead of using it as an escape from being mature so they can act like a bunch of 7th graders. i have lost hope in humanity.
Quote by codynw42
omg i love people. go **** yourself kid. i just got done with 7 months straight of sports and work and im takin a break so i figured id get back to playin a computer game every once in a while. once again, another c0cksucker who has nothing better to do than find threads and bitch in them. nobody cares what you think, really, so why do you feel it necessary to be a doosh? are you hoping that all the other users think your cooler? i bet they do. your a swell guy.

Irony... A hilarious concept.
WoW sucks, if your gonna spend your time on a video game at least spend it one that isn't comprised of endless repetitive grinding.

Also private servers suck its like WoW without the sense of achievement.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by matt169
You don't need WoW players.

You need a life.
Now. Go forth and be productive.

once again another bitch who has nothing better to do. i dont have a life? your the ****in fag sittin on your computer constantly refreshing the pit forum to see if anybody has posted a thread that you can go in and make an ass out of yourself. is that productive? i believe not. get some friends that arent over the computer then come criticize me.
Quote by alkaline3trio
Irony... A hilarious concept.

irony? i beliieve that im the one who posted a simple thread asking a question. did i go to someones thread and bitch about what theyre asking? i dont believe so. if i did then please refresh my memory
Jeez nerdrage much. He is just being honest. If someone came on and said 'Hey i want to set my pen0r alight' you wouldn't encourage them would you?

Thats right WoW is like setting your pen0r alight.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
WoW sucks, if your gonna spend your time on a video game at least spend it one that isn't comprised of endless repetitive grinding.

Also private servers suck its like WoW without the sense of achievement.

then would you like to recommend me a comp game? i have found none that look decently good.
Quote by codynw42
irony? i beliieve that im the one who posted a simple thread asking a question. did i go to someones thread and bitch about what theyre asking? i dont believe so. if i did then please refresh my memory

All you have done in this thread is bitch.

If you want help from people, you are going the wrong about it. But then again, you are desperately seeking advice on how to play WOW for free... The chances on you having social skills are minimal.
Last edited by alkaline3trio at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by codynw42
once again another bitch who has nothing better to do. i dont have a life? your the ****in fag sittin on your computer constantly refreshing the pit forum to see if anybody has posted a thread that you can go in and make an ass out of yourself. is that productive? i believe not. get some friends that arent over the computer then come criticize me.

1)I don't constantly refresh. I lurk. It's more fun that way.

2) Learn to spell/ use English. I don't bother with anything that isn't typed half decently.

3) No u.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by codynw42
then would you like to recommend me a comp game? i have found none that look decently good.

Warcraft, Counterstrike Source, Team Fortress 2. C&C. Starcraft. Unreal. Quake wars. Battlefield.

All games that don't require you to spend hours on the same thing.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Jeez nerdrage much. He is just being honest. If someone came on and said 'Hey i want to set my pen0r alight' you wouldn't encourage them would you?

Thats right WoW is like setting your pen0r alight.

haha first of all, im not exactly sure what a "penor " and nerdrage? you make me giggles. rage yes. nerd not so much. i bought this game a month ago and if that makes me a nerd then so be it. but im sorry the internet is full of dooshbags. i shall keep my comments to myself becuz they arent making anybody else here any smarter or less of a dooshbag. waste of my time asking anybody here a simple question
Quote by codynw42
lol yep. your a hardcore guy who hangs out at the Pit on his computer. your a rowdy bunch arent ya? i figured since "the pit" was for miscellanious questions that people would use it for that instead of using it as an escape from being mature so they can act like a bunch of 7th graders. i have lost hope in humanity.

You're the one spelling douche as "doosh" and calling people fags...

Irony again?
Quote by alkaline3trio
All you have done in this thread is bitch.

If you want help from people, you are going the wrong about it. But then again, you are desperately seeking advice on how to play WOW for free... The chances on you having social skills are minimal.

haha. no, i need no help now. i gave up on learning how to do it for freee about 5 minutes after i posted this. and since i gave up i no longer need help from anybody so why should i try to be nice when everybody is being a dick?
Quote by matt169
1)I don't constantly refresh. I lurk. It's more fun that way.

2) Learn to spell/ use English. I don't bother with anything that isn't typed half decently.

3) No u.

you are telling me to spell correctly, and then you type "you" as "u". hypocrite much?
Quote by codynw42
go kill yourself

why dont you faggot, you can just go play your ****ty 3 year olds game with no gore at all
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by Mark G
I'm looking forward to Diablo III

see i dont think those games even look good.
Quote by michal23
Try a game called IRL. It's really cool.

i've tried that... but it crashed i'm not sure my graphics card fully supports it...
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Sup dudes, I'm a hardcore guy who hangs out at the Pit on my computer. I'm really rowdy. I also like to be a dooshdoosh. How's it going?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Page 1 of 2