I don't really try to put us into any subgenre, but I guess you could say something like melodic metalcore. Kind of like For The Fallen Dreams.

We just put up two new songs and an rerecorded version of an old song. Check it out.

www.myspace.com/weliveafterthefight
You guys are dead before the fight? True Family: Intro kicks ass. I like the screaming, but i think it might sound better if he kinda tears into the vocals more in the verse rather than growl. Guitar riffs are pretty cool, i like the clean break. That part with the harmony vocals is great (chorus?). Double bass pedal needs a little work around 3:30. I'd listen to the other two but they won't load I like you guys C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Kinda reminds me of BTBAM in some parts. I'm not usually one for metalcore but you guys have some cool and original stuff going on there. Keep at it!
Quote by xCGTOWx
Bump.

Let's get some more opinions on this ****!

don't bump your own thread. it is against the rules unless you have some sort of news to bring up.

i just listened to one of the songs and while it isn't really my thing (especially the vocals), but it was well recorded. i did like the backing vocals on True Family.
Quote by uhh_me?
don't bump your own thread. it is against the rules unless you have some sort of news to bring up.

i just listened to one of the songs and while it isn't really my thing (especially the vocals), but it was well recorded. i did like the backing vocals on True Family.

My bad bro, I wasn't aware.

And thank you for the kind words man. I'm actually the vocalist, haha, but yea, any kind of opinions are appreciated.
well, mostly i am just not big on the screamy/ growly thing. the parts where you weren't doing that were much more enjoyable to me.
Quote by uhh_me?
well, mostly i am just not big on the screamy/ growly thing. the parts where you weren't doing that were much more enjoyable to me.

Yea dude, everyone has a preference, and I can see why some people wouldn't enjoy it. But I'm glad you liked some of it, haha.