well the tickets for metallica's only show in ireland go on sale tomorrow morning at 10:00, with guests a7x, lamb of god, thin lizzy and a band called the sword ive never heard of.

tickets are €76.50, its an outdoor show, no seats, but its not like youd be sitting down anyway.
the show is on the 1st of august

ive got 2 dudes to go with me, but one reckons that ticketmaster will lower the price as the show gets closer.
does this ever happen? i would have thought they raise the price as it gets closer, like airlines etc. do.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

No, sometimes if a gig doesn't sell well you can get a ticket for less from a tout outside the gig, on the day, but with Metallica this will probably not happen and the touts will be jacking the price up big time. Ticketmaster will not change the price either way. Your mate is a fool
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
That type of gig will sell out VERY fast. So there wont be any tickets left to drop the price for nearer the time!
Quote by grantjames
That type of gig will sell out VERY fast. So there wont be any tickets left to drop the price for nearer the time!

It won't. I went last year to see Metallica at the same venue and left it until within a month of the concert before getting my ticket, had no problems.

But no they won't raise or lower prices on Ticketmaster.

Debating whether or not to go myself, seen them twice and thinking that might be enough, & I haven't been listening to much Metallica lately. However now that you mention A7X are playing my friends will be dying to go -_-
Quote by grantjames

exactly my thougths. those tickets will finish in like 3 days, even less if it's the only show there.

Quote by Demonn
thin lizzy!>? huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thin_Lizzy#Thin_Lizzy_without_Lynott_.281996-present.29
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Mar 9, 2009,