Page 1 of 4
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4953523/Barack-Obama-too-tired-to-give-proper-welcome-to-Gordon-Brown.html

Heard about this on the news. Apparently there's some outrage.

Discuss.

Barred and found nothing. I have to go now but if it's been done before when I get back on I'll delete.
To be honest I probably wouldn't give Gordon Brown a proper welcome either, infact I'd ignore him for as long as humanly possible
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by MightyAl
Brown is a one eyed Scottich idiot. Jeremy Clarkson said so, so it must be true.

Its a known fact that anyone called Clarkson, only ever speaks the truth....and has a huge package...
Thats f*ckin it! Attack the F*ckin USA now so we can kick their ass and be home for christmas
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by Zombee
Hey, did you know Obama is caramel?

Fixed.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Oh boohoo for Obama. Never mind that Gordon Brown has far more experience as a politician in general than he does not to mention Brown's experience in the economic side of politics. I thought that was meant to be the top priority of America at the moment.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by MightyAl
Brown is a one eyed Scottich idiot. Jeremy Clarkson said so, so it must be true.

He looks like somebodys drawn a sad face on a scrotum, Frankie Boyle says so.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Gordon Brown ≠ Britain.

I would 'snub' the man too.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.

That is brilliant fair play. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to talk to Gordon Brown either.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Him going there is a waste of time anyway.

I mean, talking about how we should save the environment, and then flying over to America to do some shameless arse-kissing? Nice work.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Meh, if I had to deal with an economic crisis I couldn't be arsed either.
Quote by Zombee
Hey, did you know Obama is black?

Really?Wow never noticed that he's black before.... No **** he's black doesn't mean he's jesus or anything.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Oh boohoo for Obama. Never mind that Gordon Brown has far more experience as a politician in general than he does not to mention Brown's experience in the economic side of politics. I thought that was meant to be the top priority of America at the moment.

Yes, but Brown's experience in economics involves the light-touch regulation of banks that got the world into the state it's in now; and tax and spend.
As he should, we are a terrible nation and should be struck from the map. Well, actually I think we Welsh should be left out of it, we didn't want to be part of Great Britain . . . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
So what? Obama has other crap to deal with. It's not like Brown is over there for any good reason. He should be coming up with ways to deal with OUR crap.
Quote by MightyAl

This.

Although, Clarkson said he apologized for calling him scottish and one-eyed, but would not apologize for calling him an idiot.

EDIT -
Quote by ross1234
He looks like somebodys drawn a sad face on a scrotum, Frankie Boyle says so.

This to.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Mar 9, 2009,
Basically Britain is pissed because we didn't "brown nose" them on ONE visit? Talk about smug.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by jgbsmith
Gordon Brown ≠ Britain.

I would 'snub' the man too.
I'd snub him with a baseball bat.
Awwww poor Mr Brown didn't get his cock sucked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood
Basically Britain is pissed because we didn't "brown" nose them on ONE visit? Talk about smug.

No, not Britain just some british people.
Quote by ScottElwood
Basically Britain is pissed because we didn't "brown nose" them on ONE visit? Talk about smug.

No, Gordon Brown is pissed.
Quote by a_man
No, not Britain just some british people.

Hey the report was titled Britain, I didn't create that choice of words so blame the guy who wrote that news article.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
so brown didnt get special treatment.boohoo.

maybe he should try and do what obama's doing,then see how he'd treat some asshat wanting special treatment
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Oh wow, I didn't even know that GORDON'S ALIIIVVEEE still.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ScottElwood
Hey the report was titled Britain, I didn't create that choice of words so blame the guy who wrote that news article.

Just joking.
Quote by ACG
Oh wow, I didn't even know that GORDON'S ALIIIVVEEE still.

I saw that and immediately thought of the episode of Have I Got News For You with Brian Blessed as host.
It was awesome.
Quote by JDawg
Imagine if Bush did this... Just sayin'...

Obama hasn't assfucked the nation yet.
Quote by nickyjohnson
maybe he should try and do what obama's doing,then see how he'd treat some asshat wanting special treatment

what?

running a country?

erm...

or do you mean entertaining foreign dignitaries?

dealing with an economic depression?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
what?

running a country?

erm...

or do you mean entertaining foreign dignitaries?

dealing with an economic depression?

Maybe being popular with the media in his own country?
Quote by Minkaro
"Barack Obama 'too tired' to give proper welcome to Gordon Brown"

Dyslexia?

Look at the top of this page.

And whats with the crucifixion of me? I was joking too, I just wanted an excuse to use my Gordon Brown "Brown Nose" pun
Quote by badassasaurus
Really?Wow never noticed that he's black before.... No **** he's black doesn't mean he's jesus or anything.

Page 1 of 4