I have a small essay due tomorrow. I'm supposed to write about why a certain product brand is the best of it's kind. Just need a few pros and a couple cons.
What I'm really asking is, what is your favorite product brand and why?
Gibson or Fender... Hmm
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Just argue Gibson or Fender. Not necessarily because they are the best, but because you can easily make many points about that. Here I'll even give you a few

Pros:

1. They've been around for a long time. If they weren't the best, they wouldn't have survived.

2. They are used by so many famous people (Fender you can say Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Buddy Guy, etc. Gibson you can say B.B. King, Albert King, Freddie King, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, Tony Iommi, Angus Young...just use Gibson).

3. The brand has become synonymous with guitar. If you told someone to draw an electric guitar, they would probably draw a Gibson or a Fender (try to find a study to back this up). If you can't find a study, try to use the idea that many newer manufacturers of guitars have designs that copy and look very similar to those of Gibson. (ESP, Jackson, Dean, Ibanez, etc.)

Cons:

1. This can also be a pro if you twist the wording. Since these names have lasted so long, it comes with the price of price itself. Gibson is world-renowned as one of the best builders of guitars (try to find a quote from a guitarist). The price of a Gibson guitar can be anywhere from $1500 to $10,000 or even more than that.

2. Companies like Gibson or Fender can take advantage of the pros to 'cut corners' on quality because they know people will still buy their merchandise.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Last edited by Junnage at Mar 9, 2009,
trojan intersesting topic
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400

Had to.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
It could have been Mac if it wasn't for the people who buy the things

I'd say some sort of pharmecutical, maybe Paramol
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I would read my post. I outlined your essay for you.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Glad.

I can hold all kinds of crazy **** in my Gladware containers. When I cook too much food, I put the leftovers in a Gladware, and it stays fresh and unsmelly until I want to eat it. Then I just pop it in the microwave and I'm good to go. Plus they're cheap so it's not a big deal if one gets melted in the dishwasher.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Just out of curiosity what class was this for and was that the only choice option?
Quote by civildp1
Glad.

I can hold all kinds of crazy **** in my Gladware containers. When I cook too much food, I put the leftovers in a Gladware, and it stays fresh and unsmelly until I want to eat it. Then I just pop it in the microwave and I'm good to go. Plus they're cheap so it's not a big deal if one gets melted in the dishwasher.

Plus, Ice-T loves it.

I say Dr. Pepper/7UP. Its the indie soda, not owned by the major two (Coke, Pepsi). Plus DP tastes like God's own jizz.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Plus, Ice-T loves it.

I say Dr. Pepper/7UP. Its the indie soda, not owned by the major two (Coke, Pepsi). Plus DP tastes like God's own jizz.

jeezies, last year at Baylor my blood was replaced by DP. it flowed in fountains i say!

IN FOUNTAINS!
Quote by snipelfritz
Plus, Ice-T loves it.

I'm pretty sure pepsi Owns Dr. Pepper

TS: Gibson or Fender
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Junnage
I would read my post. I outlined your essay for you.

Yeah, thanks man ^^
It's perfect