over the last 2 months every day someone would be depresed like ****ing DEPRESSED i dont know why but its starting to affect me in me being absolutly pissed off when someone would bitch. how do i tell them to be ****ing happy? we all used to be happy and enjoy each others company, now its like someones always bitching about their girlfriend or lack there of or something stupid beyong belief like spilling coffee on their car.
Just set an example mate.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
maybe find new fun loving friends?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Just set an example mate.

This

and I have a similar problem TS, with a couple friends. But the best thing I find to do is lead by example. Just don't add to the negativity is the key.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
they used to be fun we used to ****ing blaze all the time go to parties and **** and do all around fun ****. but now its just im not getting laid, im not getting laid, im not getting laid. WHOS FAULT IS THAT SHUT THE **** UP
Ditch them. I had that problem a few years ago, but as soon as the group split up, everyone was happy again.

And I found a group of far better friends anyway
Quote by K Dizzle
by bitching to the pit about it, ur doing the same thing

my thoughts exactly
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Give them one of those fish that sings one of those songs...

I betcha there's one on EBay that plays "Hey Man, Nice Shot."
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Tell them that if they dont get happy, god will take their families away from them.
Quote by crzyignorance
they used to be fun we used to ****ing blaze all the time go to parties and **** and do all around fun ****. but now its just im not getting laid, im not getting laid, im not getting laid. WHOS FAULT IS THAT SHUT THE **** UP

You sound like quite the jerk to me... If you're going to be that mean to your friends than I don't think you actually deserve them. Maybe they're going through a rough time right now? I mean I know whenever I go through a rough time in my life I lean on my friends and they help me, but what you're doing is bull.