an octave?? or two?????

thats pretty low.. i haven't heard the song in a while but i dont think its that high..
i also dont think you sing that low.. maybe idk

but if you do sing an octave (or two) below then the chords can stay the same.
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
ok well maybe thats a little to broad, my voice just dosnt go up to his notes lol
Yeh if you sing an octave below, you can just use the same chords.
Are You Shpongled..?
you could try using these chords instead..
Its a major 3rd lower..

G----------instead play Eb
Am7-------instead play Fm7
Am--------Fm
C2---------Ab2
D/F#------Bb/D
Em--------Cm
F---------Db

**i did this in a hurry so if it doesn't sound right let me know
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
thanks, some of the chords are a little hard to figure out but it sounds about right
Quote by Parr
thanks, some of the chords are a little hard to figure out but it sounds about right

no problem.. if it doesn't work you could take them even lower..
just lower them all by the same interval..
or you could put a capo on the 4th fret and sing a Major 6th lower..
the notes will all be higher but the vocals could still be lower(i've never tried this approach but i don't see why i couldn't work)
or capo 5th fret and sing a Minor 6th lower.. etc.

also about the voicings.. you could google a chord generator and i'm sure it'll give you everything you need to know
Quote by joshjhasarrived