As a high school senior, and a nostalgiac high school senior at that, and a baseball playing high school high school senior at that, I feel the need to record my baseball games streamed from this website http://www.wcrk.com/ . Is there any way to do this or should I just invest in something analog to record the games? Thanks.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
One way to do it is to record from the "stereo-mix" device in Windows, using something like Audacity to record with... you'd have to make the device visible first, and mute all programs but the one you want to record... it's not simple, but it works.
there's a firefox extension called DownloadHelper that might work, I've used it to rip video off a few sites, and audio off my space.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
One way to do it is to record from the "stereo-mix" device in Windows, using something like Audacity to record with... you'd have to make the device visible first, and mute all programs but the one you want to record... it's not simple, but it works.

Alright thanks I might look into this... please ignore the possibly stupid question but what exactly is audacity and is it free?

And to everyone on this thread... The brotherhood of all of the 2006 join dates is overwhelming.
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

It's a pretty basic, but free audio recording program. To record from the stereomix, it would do just fine...

Recording from the stereomix actually means recording the signal that would otherwise go to your speakers. That's why you need to mute all other programs: say you have MSN messenger open, for example, the notification sounds would also be recorded!
Thanks for the help with the Audacity. I use the what u hear feature to record but I have no idea how to turn on a timer or something to just record what I want to hear. Does anyone have suggestions?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Quote by ATLBraves2014
Thanks for the help with the Audacity. I use the what u hear feature to record but I have no idea how to turn on a timer or something to just record what I want to hear. Does anyone have suggestions?
Just cut out the bits you don't want when it's done.