So I know I'm not the only one interested in "novelty I.D.'s" here so I thought I'd ask for help. I'm from Michigan and found a site my friend got one off so I'm going to order from that. I was just wondering like what state I should say I'm from and like what to make up for the address and stuff. What did you guys do for your own one?
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
I was just looking at these today too, could you PM me the link?? cause every site I found, I found a bunch more saying it was a scam...
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Use your current i.d, im underage and its never failed... People just don't bother to check if your confident.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."

Make your own. All the kids are doin' it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
You should pick your own address, that way if questioned you'll know what to say. All that should change is your birth date.

+1.

If you're from michigan get an id from Texas or someplace far, that people wouldn't normally see around where u live
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Don't order from a site; most of those are scams. Just find some sketchy bodega.

But seriously, don't order illegal things online. You're just asking to give away your money and get nothing in return.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Ed- thanks for the PM

I came across that site before, I don't know if it's legit or not, but that review makes it look more credible... I'm gonna research it a bit more but I definitely want to look into it!! Anything anyone has to offer on this would be much appreciated.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I really wouldn't recommend doing this. Think things through before you've decided to slowly kill yourself at a young age. Seriously.
Quote by Dyrannik
I really wouldn't recommend doing this. Think things through before you've decided to slowly kill yourself at a young age. Seriously.

Pussy.
Find a legal-aged friend who looks like you and get them to get a new ID and give you their old one. Pay them for the cost of the new one. They don't even need to really look like you for the most part as long as basic details match, like hair colour. Not that I've ever been on either side of such a transaction, or condone such a thing.

I'm not sure how strict they are about that sort of thing in the states or europe, but around here everybody does that.
Quote by sargasm
Find a legal-aged friend who looks like you and get them to get a new ID and give you their old one. Pay them for the cost of the new one. They don't even need to really look like you for the most part as long as basic details match, like hair colour. Not that I've ever been on either side of such a transaction, or condone such a thing.

I'm not sure how strict they are about that sort of thing in the states or europe, but around here everybody does that.

Ya that would be great until the cops show up to serve a warrant on you for something you know nothing about.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by bendystraw
Pussy.

This makes you a super Pussy
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
Quote by bendystraw
Wiener.

This just makes you a DICK!
Gear
do what you want, but having a fake id is a felony forgery of a federal document. you can also loose your driving priviledges until you are 21 if you are caught with a fake (that includes chalked ids or "novelty" ids).

having an id of someone else, on the other hand, is only a misdemeanor or something like that.

so your best bet, find someone that is over 21 and looks kinda like you, get their id and have them say they lost their's. its only $15 or something to get an id replaced.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58
Ya that would be great until the cops show up to serve a warrant on you for something you know nothing about.

I'm not sure how cops came into this scenario.

The only possible way to get arrested for this is if a cop is inside a bar checking ID's. I've heard of this happening, but in all my time spent at bars have never actually witnessed it. The person who originally owned the ID won't be held responsible. The cops will just call them and say they've found their ID, if for whatever reason it gets confiscated. (unlikely)
Quote by sargasm

he had an orgasm of the mouth...

anyways were my cousin is from, TEXAS, the cop knows he drinks and knows its a fake ID but he doesnt care...
Gear
Quote by Jackal58

What the hell are you talking about?

If your friend gets in trouble, he won't give them your address. The ID will still have his address on it.

And TS, I'd recommend just getting an of-age friend to buy your alcohol/tobacco if you need it that badly.

Around here, if you're caught with a fake ID and you're under 18 then they can take your actual license and suspend you from getting one until age 19.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by .Jamison
he had an orgasm of the mouth...

anyways were my cousin is from, TEXAS, the cop knows he drinks and knows its a fake ID but he doesnt care...

There's only one cop in texas?

That probably explains it. He probably has too much on his plate to worry about underage drinking.
Quote by sargasm
There's only one cop in texas?

That probably explains it. He probably has too much on his plate to worry about underage drinking.

You know what I meant
he lived in a small town and he and the cop were friends...
Gear
Checked out some sites... either they'e listed as scams outright OR you have to pay cash through the mail apparently to the UAE... I don't feel comfortable with either so I might have to get it through my friend who works out of canada

-Ginger Baker
Im the lucky guy who could get served at places when he was 15 lol :P

And here in England, that makes you nearly as good as God.

Problem is, you'll get loadsa people asking you to buy them stuff, so I wouldn't really recommend it tbh.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by sargasm

The only possible way to get arrested for this is if a cop is inside a bar checking ID's. I've heard of this happening, but in all my time spent at bars have never actually witnessed it. The person who originally owned the ID won't be held responsible. The cops will just call them and say they've found their ID, if for whatever reason it gets confiscated. (unlikely)

Around here if somewhere finds someone else using your ID, they usually bar you too. Though, if you have another ID and aren't actually there at the time, they might not know it's you.

One of my friends has been barred (i think) from a bar because he was a regular in there then he lent his brother his ID and when he showed it they just said "that's not you, we know him".
Quote by Jackal58

Make your own. All the kids are doin' it.

...and illegal aliens too.
Quote by bendystraw

InAfterMcLovin/

If you were a cashier would you say something about this, or would you sell it to them? The only job I had that required me to look at IDs was for checks. I really think I would have sold it to the guy.

Edit: Try this?
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fake-ID
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Last edited by ifeastonbums at Mar 10, 2009,