Long story short; 3 hours of work that didnt save or print. I at one point copied and pasted the document. Is there any way i can scroll through things i copied and/or pasted?
Are you sure MS Word won't recover the file? It usually does.

It will happen automatically. If you open MS Word, it will tell you about it. If not, you're screwed.
Look in your Temporary Files. Usually Word will Autosave documents for you, if you have the setting on.
depending on the MS word you have it may recover its self, but if not id say the almight paperclip and givin you the anal bashing of a life time
I saved this document three times. I know EXACTLY what I saved it as and where my documents are always saved to, and it is NOWHERE on my computer. What I need to know is if there is any command that replaces /paste with a prior copied text rather then what it will give me now, which is only a small fraction of the document.
sometimes if you have been saving files to a different folder ie. pictures, music, etc, the pc will automatically save any new data to that location, if you know what the file is called open your start menu and USE THE SEARCHBAR, if no luck then you may find it in one of MS words temp files, but i dont think ive heard of this before
its gone

now to get back at word proceed to throw your computer off of the roof of your house
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
what version of windows do you have?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lrn2play
I saved this document three times. I know EXACTLY what I saved it as and where my documents are always saved to, and it is NOWHERE on my computer. What I need to know is if there is any command that replaces /paste with a prior copied text rather then what it will give me now, which is only a small fraction of the document.
Recovered files will be hidden, go to the folder you "know" it should be and show hidden files.

What you're looking for is a way to view your clipboard, as far as I'm aware this is OS dependent, in XP you go into system32 and look for clipbrd.exe, for other systems google is your friend.
Learn touch typing. I type heaps fast. Over 9000 words per minute.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Is this some type of sick joke? I have an hour to make up for hours of pages on pages of work and Im supposed to learn a way of typing faster when I already type fast, thanks.
The clipboard was what I was looking for but it only recovers text you copied in the same document, and since I cant find my document, I cant find the text that I copied.
Quote by Lrn2play
Is this some type of sick joke? I have an hour to make up for hours of pages on pages of work and Im supposed to learn a way of typing faster when I already type fast, thanks.
The clipboard was what I was looking for but it only recovers text you copied in the same document, and since I cant find my document, I cant find the text that I copied.

You have a whole hour to type 4 pages out?

And you are wasting time here?

lol.

EDIT: You are stressing when you have plenty of time. Just do it again.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.