Beethoven's 9th
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Rondo Alla Turca by Mozart. Played very badly I might add.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter

You win. As soon as I posted Beethoven I knew I pooched it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That was painful to listen to (he played it so sloppily) but it's Turkish March by Mozart.

Edit: Curse my internet connection at loading youtube vids! Yeah, as said by the guy above the proper name is Rondo Alla Turka but I couldn't remember it properly but knew the English translation
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Mar 9, 2009,
why did you listen to that video for that long? that was torture
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
thanks for the help

Quote by dandy4
why did you listen to that video for that long? that was torture

hahaha nah its just my cousin wants to get a new amp so i was looking for video samples of the marshall jcm900 dual reverb and i found that one
Quote by Ed Hunter

i ll give you that it sucked but i ve only been playing since jan 2007 (completely self taught) so i was playing for less than 2 years then... plus it was when i JUST bought my first tube amp and its really different to play with (dynamics and tone) compared to the mg100 i had before also that vid is just for tone and not for playing.

I d like to see you try better, since i saw symphony on your profile and thats not what i d expect from someone playing guitar for 3 years you should rip out your vocal chords since they suck and burn your guitar
Quote by georgakis187
i ll give you that it sucked but i ve only been playing since jan 2007 (completely self taught) so i was playing for less than 2 years then... plus it was when i JUST bought my first tube amp and its really different to play with (dynamics and tone) compared to the mg100 i had before also that vid is just for tone and not for playing.

I d like to see you try better, since i saw symphony on your profile and thats not what i d expect from someone playing guitar for 3 years you should rip out your vocal chords since they suck and burn your guitar

lol wut.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.