im trying to find a good acoustic under $250, more preferably under $200. Any suggestions?
Quote by Jericho114
You think you can steal UG fans from the pit?

You've opened up a giant can of worms.

Click here if you are a fan of the Washington Wizards.
Yamaha FG700s, got one last month and I love it. Although I have just started playing guitar it sounds beautiful and even better once I put a new set of strings. Great quality and a dependable guitar (from what I've read) for the price. Yamaha makes great lower end guitars.
Quote by illinihoops
Yamaha FG700s, got one last month and I love it. Although I have just started playing guitar it sounds beautiful and even better once I put a new set of strings. Great quality and a dependable guitar (from what I've read) for the price. Yamaha makes great lower end guitars.

How much is it?
Quote by Jericho114
You think you can steal UG fans from the pit?

You've opened up a giant can of worms.

Click here if you are a fan of the Washington Wizards.
Quote by SAVAGElife9080
How much is it?

$200, you will be hard pressed to find many people saying negative things about it for the price. You really have to just go and see what feels best for you, if you don't have much experience then the FG700 would be a very safe and good choice.
I have this guitar too, and I must say I like it. I got mine used for $160 with a hardcase, picks, and a tuner. Was in perfect condition, sounded great out of the case and with new strings it sounded even better.