so, i wanted to get a new amp, but my friend and parents are against it, i have a 15 watt line 6 spider 3 whatever it is that i got for christmas this year, but i want a 50 watt carvin nomad amp for $500, im mostly a private player but i eventually want to start a band
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
I have the amp too, ashamed as I am. It's actually decent for clean, but the distortion's sucks when you use too much of it. Based on what I've heard, the Peavey Vypyrs and Roland Cubes are great. I've played on a couple, I liked them.
Yeah. Explain these things in detail to your parents using large words and without raising your voice or being obnoxious.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
or explain it into musical terms so they cant undersand
but if its your money
i dont see how its their problem
go with crate if you geting a new amp,i have a crate V 50,its an amazing tube amp for 200,i got that and my crate GLX stack for christmas
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Hell, you're not going to need 50 watts in the short-term. And by the time you need 50-watts, I have no doubt you will be able to easily afford it. Try to get something between 20-30 watts (I suggest a Fender Hot Rod or a Fender Blues Deluxe if that's your thing)
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Yes. Get a new tube amp and try going back to the Line 6. I personally did the same. It was much better than getting my new guitar also.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.