I bought a used valveking a few months ago and it was great. Perfect condition, sounded great and I believe better than a new one, but now the problems come. Every time I have it on and I'm not playing and the volume is high, it makes a weird noise. Almost like wind. I have no idea what it is, but I'm wondering should I take it in to get fixed or do it myself if it's not hard. I can get it fixed for free btw.
EDIT: It's more like static actually
Last edited by OnlyIbanez12 at Mar 9, 2009,
Thats normal dude.

Whats wrong with kids these days....
Spoiled the lot of you.
Check your tubes... I think what you're describing is a preamp tube problem.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??