I want another tube amp, a combo this time, preferably a 112. I was looking at the Lonestar a while back and I really liked it but I just can't afford it right now. Can any of you suggest something similar to the LS for around $600 used?
EDIT: I'll elaborate a bit more. The thing I really liked was the clean. It had a Fender esque sparkle to it but it also got a great overdrive tone. However, to my ear, it still had a modern edge to it. I can't really describe it but I'm sure those of you who have used them will know what I'm talking about.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 9, 2009,
im saving up for a lonestar. if there was anything similar, i would have purchased it already.
if there is something that i missed, then i am dieing to find out too haha.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
f-30?
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
f-30?

Haven't played it. Is it voiced similarly?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
not really. its a very nice amp. but its not really similar to a lonestars voicing.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by soul_power
Haven't played it. Is it voiced similarly?

I've never played a lonestar to be honest and don't know anyone that has one.
It has nice cleans and pretty mesa gain... TBH I can't really get those fender cleans though.
There is nothing out there that sounds like a lonestar....those clean tones are GODLY
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
a heartbreaker sounds like it haha. but thats out of your price range too, plus they can be very hard to find.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.