Page 1 of 3
I got a tangerine last weekend. I think it was pretty epic. it was free too!

what has the Pit gotten?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Tinnitus.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
A hug.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
i got my shirt stolen... but i found it later and i got 2 beers poured down my shirt. and i got strangled by a drunk dude.
pieces of beer bottles in my feet
███████████████████████████████████
not really something that i "got", but a guy in a gorilla suit jumped off the stage landed on me. very strange incident indeed.
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Beck's keyboardist threw a carrot at me. He wasn't aiming for me though, he just randomly threw it and it hit me.

It was cool.
butt plug. no joke. it was a nofx concert and i got hit on the back of the head and i looked down and it was a butt plug. thank god i didnt pick it up.
I got a long island ice tea from a drunk chick at a 3 doors down show and i'm 16.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by jakewynnrocks
not really something that i "got", but a guy in a gorilla suit jumped off the stage landed on me. very strange incident indeed.

lmaooo sad part!
I got hit in the back of the head with a beer can.

...Alice Cooper at the county fair.

I fail.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i got one of those rubber cups that girls put in their braws to make their tits look bigger....Phill enslemo signed it
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Shaun Morgan from Seether threw beer all over me. That any good?
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
A guitar tuner.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
The coolest thing I've gotten is a pick from Jim Root...but I know of somebody who stole part of the spare Mudvayne banner
The price of the ticket out of someone else's back pocket

The guy was jumping around infront of me at a Shinedown gig and it fell out, and he wouldn't listen when I tried to give it him back, so, I kept it.
I was up front moshing at a Dethklok concert although it was Chimaira opening, and I got hit in the face with someone's tooth. I also left the concert with a good amount of bruises(expected) and one of the legs of my jeans torn almost up to the back of my knee. I have to say it was pretty BRUTAL!!!!!!!
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by atlasguitar
I was up front moshing at a Dethklok concert although it was Chimaira opening, and I got hit in the face with someone's tooth. I also left the concert with a good amount of bruises(expected) and one of the legs of my jeans torn almost up to the back of my knee. I have to say it was pretty BRUTAL!!!!!!!

not as brutal as a slayer pit....
the most random thing i ever got was John Frusciante's Will To Death album at a RHCP concert. not very random i know but its the closest thing i got....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Drunk. Real drunk. And I bought Daniel Elrondsson (sp?) a beer which lead to him asking if I was trying to get in his pants.
Caught a tambourine thrown by Trent Reznor himself, but so did about 4 others.
I had to make the decision between letting go of it or being trampled, seeing as I'm about 5 foot tall and the tambourine was in the ground.
Made the decision to stand up, but it's still awesome I got to touch it haha.
Someone came up to me and said "Here dude you dropped this."

It was someone's shoelace. what the hell...lol
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Cancer.
Naw, I got a someones shoes, and there was a bunch of mud in them. I still kept them though.
It's a tie between head and randomly having some chick run up and lick my nipple at warped tour.

I have guitar class with that chick now too. Haha. Interesting way for me to meet a girl.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by SnooBag101
I got head once . Almost got it twice, but it didn't work out so well.

Me too!
/high five

Ive got picks and Dr. Chuds drumstick that he dropped as he walked past me. Ive also stolen some fliers from the venue that werent meant to be taken down.
Page 1 of 3