I've got an Epi SG (G-400 Deluxe)
and I've been meaning to get new pick-ups.

I know I'd like a SD Jazz in the neck, but I'm stuck between two for the bridge: JB and Pearly Gates.
I've heard good reviews about both for my style of music (punk, hardcore, emo, progressive, whatever) and I can't decide.
I like sound samples for both on SD's website, but I need some help deciding which is better.
I have a JB in my Jackson and it's pretty effing amazing. Should fit your style pretty well.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
the JB. the pearly gates is meant to be a high output paf, and really wouldnt be as well suited to your style as you think. what amp do you have?h
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Right now I have a Fender G-DEC 30, but I'm planning on getting an Orange Rocker 30 combo or Rockerverb 50 combo (if I can wait that long!).
I'm a little short on dough, but that's what I'll be playing out of.
okay, the amp is important. more important than pickups to your tone. if your short on cash, buy the amp first then get pickups.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
^He's right. I have a jb/jazz in my g-400 and the jb is great. The g-400 being mahogany balances out with the brightness/trebly sound of the jb making it a great combination.
I'd recommend anything BUT the JB. Every one of them I've played on has been muddy and mushy, no punch. Google HighOrder Pickups and email Jeff, he'll set you straight.