So, today I was trying to make my computer faster and deleted a bunch of files from my hard drive, which is most likely the problem. I also used the Disk Defragmenter, and Disk Cleanup tools. Anyways long story short, my computer has absolutely no sound , the Speakers are fine. They're plugged in, on and good to go. I went to my "Sound and Audio Properties" and it wont even let me choose a device to use. What can I do to make my sound work again. I need music!
My Rig
Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Bigsby
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
you deleted the sound drivers u ****,
now go on the internet and download them from whatever company designed your computer
your computer prolly doesnt know it has a sound card anymore

just figure out what soundcard you have and re-install that software
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Haha, yeah I know Im a retard, Yes I have restarted my computer, and how am I suppose to figure out what sound card I have?
My Rig
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Quote by Travis39
Haha, yeah I know Im a retard, Yes I have restarted my computer, and how am I suppose to figure out what sound card I have?

Open the fuker up.... for that you'll require a chainsaw, a gorilla and some lube...
NUUUU. I did this once, except it was to a few USB drivers. So most likely you deleted the driver.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Is the volume on?

It wont even let me access the volume.
My Rig
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
download Everest Ultimate
it will tell you in great detail the components of your computer and might even link you to the drivers http://www.lavalys.com/