yeah, because gaming will especially make you dead.
that is bollocks. an office job is more dangerous in that case.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Leave it to those zany Brits to make video games = death.

Considering you could die from pretty much anything nowadays.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Everybody likes to blame video games. Technology has lengthened the human life from 45 to 70 and now it's going back down again? Hey, **** it, it's higher than 45.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

yep, dem vidya games are gunna kill all of dem brit's eh mah?

seriously this is bs. they do this to every generation!
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
Some people need to be taught the difference between "Correlation" and "Causation".
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
You just need the "invincibility" cheat code.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA

Close enough. Old image is old, though.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
what a stupid thread. if this thread didn't exist, i'd never have to experience the stupidity of that article, and how EDGY it was trying to be.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
what a stupid thread. if this thread didn't exist, i'd never have to experience the stupidity of that article, and how EDGY it was trying to be.

Poster writes in a generic aggressive tone...Degameth checks to see if poster is canadian...Poster is canadian.
Meh.

If anything, they should target the internet.

Requires much less thinking or action.

Just saying,
if you get fat by sitting around playing video games all day that's your fault.

I can do it without getting obese,
and so can you.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
LOL

K sorry i couldn't finish reading it. I died laughing and closed it when i saw this:

"Recent articles

* Your mother wouldn’t like ‘em
* Raise a glass to the Guinness top 50 games
* What price the PS3?

* Brain games don’t work, say experts. Or do they…?
* Giz a go Gazza…!"

EDIT: For people that don't get what I'm pointing out - Message in this article: Play games and die. But let's raise a glass to 50 games! Btw whats the PS3 price?

It may be randomly generated by the article saying "games" in it but still don't you think they should take that out so people like me don't see it as a big joke? lol
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by BeastTheBand at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by BeastTheBand
LOL

K sorry i couldn't finish reading it. I died laughing and closed it when i saw this:

"Recent articles

* Your mother wouldn’t like ‘em
* Raise a glass to the Guinness top 50 games
* What price the PS3?

* Brain games don’t work, say experts. Or do they…?
* Giz a go Gazza…!"

EDIT: For people that don't get what I'm pointing out - Message in this article: Play games and die. But let's raise a glass to 50 games! Btw whats the PS3 price?

It may be randomly generated by the article saying "games" in it but still don't you think they should take that out so people like me don't see it as a big joke? lol

Maybe if you had read the article, you would have seen that the writer was commenting on an advertisement.
stupid, anserine, dopy, dopey, foolish, goosey, goosy, gooselike, jerkyblockheaded, boneheaded, duncical, duncish, fatheaded, loggerheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-skulled, wooden-headedcloddish, doltishdense, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slowgaumless, gormlesslumpish, lumpen, unthinking, nitwitted, senseless, soft-witted, witless, weak, yokel-like.

k koo, i'm done.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
They zerg rushed me.

EDIT:

Quote by Survivalism
iddqd

idkfa

alternativly

idfa

That's if you want to be bad ass.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Mar 9, 2009,
WARNING

LIFE MAY LEAD TO DEATH!

These people are just idiots. We are gonna die eventually anyway.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Guys its okay. Just use IDDQD and youll be fine.

SPARTAedit: Hey FINALLY some others references DooM here!
Last edited by Ghost of Sparta at Mar 9, 2009,
You don't get fat from playing video games. Having excess energy makes you fat. If you dont eat food that isn't deep fried and play computer you wont get obese. Hell if anything, sitting around all day playing a really addicting game would make you lose fat because your to busy playing your game
Oh ****, I better stop playing video games, smoking, drinking, exercising too much, exercising too little, eating cupcakes, eating chips, having sex, eating chocolate, bungee jumping, standing to close to radio transmitters, using a mobile phone, using my laptop, watching TV, breathing air in city centres and holding in *****!

Look, who really cares about these stupid health warnings? Live your life how you want and when you'll die, you'll die happy. I mean imagine living to 150 but never having enjoyed Space Invaders or a nice bun with a cherry on top (which apparently in very unhealthy).
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Yerjam
Oh ****, I better stop playing video games, smoking, drinking, exercising too much, exercising too little, eating cupcakes, eating chips, having sex, eating chocolate, bungee jumping, standing to close to radio transmitters, using a mobile phone, using my laptop, watching TV, breathing air in city centres and holding in *****!

Look, who really cares about these stupid health warnings? Live your life how you want and when you'll die, you'll die happy. I mean imagine living to 150 but never having enjoyed Space Invaders or a nice bun with a cherry on top (which apparently in very unhealthy).

WHAT?!?!
I was counting that as one of my 5 a day.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!