Album is heer.

Pretty easy to find if you know where to look.

And I was mistaken, they are indeed splitting up (so this is their first and last LP)
Last edited by Lappo at Mar 13, 2009,
considering he almost took that direction with Alcest, I'm not sure where Neige can really take Amesoeurs. If something great comes out of it, and this and subsequent albums won't be full of pretentious wank, then good on him. But I'm cautious.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Having performed many a rimjob over at Code666, I have a copy of this album in my hands right now.

You guys are gonna love it...hopefully.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Not sure what people get out of this band. I heard the Ruines Humaines EP, and it's basically the closest thing to hipster indie music that a metalhead can listen to without being outed. I'd be willing to give it another spin, but I doubt it would make any difference.
Quote by duncang
Having performed many a rimjob over at Code666, I have a copy of this album in my hands right now.

You guys are gonna love it...hopefully.

**** you. I pre-ordered my copy a while ago, I hope I have it tomorrow.
------------------
Quote by DeusExMachina90
it's basically the closest thing to hipster indie music that a metalhead can listen to without being outed.

By whom, exactly?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I checked them out quite some time ago but didn't spend enough time listening to them. I thought to myself "their album's coming out so why not check it out?" and downloaded the leak.

And I must say that, for the most part, it is just really really lovely. Starting to make me wonder why I listen to so much depressive stuff
I need this!
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat
I was told I would be receiving a promo, I'll have to see what's up with that (although it's through Profound Lore rather than Code666, maybe that's why). At any rate, I can't wait.
Anyone not going to provide me with a link so I can't download it?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
Anyone not going to provide me with a link so I can't download it?

upgrade your music finding skills broe
Maybe I'm just lazy. Or in the middle of trying to find something else.

Ever think of that?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Clownmite
I was told I would be receiving a promo, I'll have to see what's up with that (although it's through Profound Lore rather than Code666, maybe that's why). At any rate, I can't wait.

Free?

I'm not much of an internet buff. With comps, I have graphic and website design qualifications, but don't know a huge amount about the internet.

Anyone wanna tell me where I could get free promo metal stuff thatt would be delivered to Ireland?

Liking what I've heard of this btw, which isnt much.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Yes, it's free, but it's because I write for a music website, so I'll be reviewing it and posting it on the site. I've found most (smaller) record labels pretty friendly when it comes to sending out promos to review.
Incredible album

I'm slowly falling in love with all of Niege's work.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
I'm addicted to this album. Her voice is so... *jizz*
Quote by ChemicalFire
I see the front cover of this album on /mu/ almost as much as In The Aeroplane Over The Sea and Loveless.

I'm doubtful to say the least.
I've only given it a single listen over, and so far I'm not impressed. I really, really do not like Audrey's voice, at all. I'll give the album some time, though. By rights I should enjoy this a lot.
I got it in the mail today and it's pretty good. Might take a while to grow on me though.
------------------
Quote by eazy-c
I'm addicted to this album. Her voice is so... *jizz*

I know, right?

Her voice is so sweet and all of a sudden a chilling scream out of nowhere.

I only just started listening to these guys, I'm so late to the party
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Indeed they are.

Now I just need to find a store that stocks them...
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Indeed it is. You can always tell when Neige has had a large say in the composition of a song, like the stand out track on that Mortifera album he was involved with.

When it comes to Amesoeurs I used to largely prefer the EP over the full-length, but now I've come to appreciate the latter much more than I used to. Still, it's not the most coherent album. I wish they hadn't broken up and instead released more material. It seems like they would have developed their sound much further.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by Scout1011
Indeed it is. You can always tell when Neige has had a large say in the composition of a song, like the stand out track on that Mortifera album he was involved with.

So true, though I have no evidence apart from my ears, I'm sure Neige wrote (or contributed heavily) to one of the last tracks on Le Saine, it's just so... Neigey .