Ok guys,
So I'm learning Before I forget by Slipknot which is in drop b tuning and seeing as I don't really like any other slipknot songs but don't want to have to keep changing tuning, does anyone know of any other good metal style songs in drop b? Perhaps more in the style of BFMV or Atreyu etc.

Thanks I advance
Quote by JUICEBOXZERO93
Ok guys,
So I'm learning Before I forget by Slipknot which is in drop b tuning and seeing as I don't really like any other slipknot songs but don't want to have to keep changing tuning, does anyone know of any other good metal style songs in drop b? Perhaps more in the style of BFMV or Atreyu etc.

Thanks I advance

Theres your problem.
For christ's sake, use the damn searchbar! There was a thread on almost exactly the same thing last night, probably less than 24 hours ago in fact! Failing that, learn how to use google.

Edit: And yes I am in a bad mood, and yes I probably am overreacting, but it's only a matter of time before someone else would have said similar.

In fact, here: link. Thread started less than 24 hours ago and asking the same damn thing.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Mar 9, 2009,
baddd idea to go to that tuning if youre not using a baritone guitar. or at least a guitar set up for that tuning
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by axethrower13
baddd idea to go to that tuning if youre not using a baritone guitar. or at least a guitar set up for that tuning

I never had an issue.

But I wouldnt advise it, it sucks whenever you want to go back to standard
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
In fact, here: link. Thread started less than 24 hours ago and asking the same damn thing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath

And did you forget the 20 before that?
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
And did you forget the 20 before that?

I have a poor short-term memory, so I tend to forget a fair few things that happen in the not too distant past unless they're actually important
i saw this one tab from slipknot(physcosocial), anyways the song was in drop a, how the hell does he do that
parkway drive
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.