bad fingers (getting over tendinitis, or whatever the hell it is I did to myself) has caused me to put 10's on my acoustic. They're elixers but they sound way tinnier than the 12's and even 11's I used to use.

but going back to 12's would just be hell on my fingers right now. are there any professionals or big artists out there that actually use 10's on their acoustics? I personally hate it and regard it as a necessary evil.

I can still play my electric alot longer before pain than my acoustic, even with the 10's
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Last edited by mlfarrell at Mar 9, 2009,
Stop. Rest up your fingers, and concentrate on some theory, read a book, or play some addictive videogames.

You don't want to mess the healing process, because at the end of the day, would you rather play for a bit and go back to square one?
Or have patience and be able to play guitar with no worries later on?
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...
Beatles used 10's I think... But yeah, resting up for a while might be the best idea.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Beatles used 10's I think... But yeah, resting up for a while might be the best idea.

i'll take a week off from time to time. but since typing is worse for it than guitar, and typing is my job, I kinda "cant" rest fully
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah