first off thanks for critting mine
and second that was tight i didnt really notice any mistakes but im not good enough to pick up the subtle little things yet

also im assuming the wierd cut outs are the camera microphone

but that was sick man i rated it 5 stars
that was really good dude
joe is amazing and your cover is damn good

great job keep it up

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
This isn't bad at all. There are just a few things I'd pick up on:
1) Your guitar is slightly out of tune, or you're pressing a bit too hard on the frets
2) Your vibrato style looks a bit odd, lending to slightly erratic sounding vibrato in places
3) I think you need to slow down and move into the rhythm of the song a little bit more, you seem ahead of yourself, especially after the first tapping run

even so though, not an easy song, so well done.

If you like you can have a looksee at my Flying in a Blue Dream solo:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18867792#post18867792
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
This isn't bad at all. There are just a few things I'd pick up on:
1) Your guitar is slightly out of tune, or you're pressing a bit too hard on the frets
2) Your vibrato style looks a bit odd, lending to slightly erratic sounding vibrato in places
3) I think you need to slow down and move into the rhythm of the song a little bit more, you seem ahead of yourself, especially after the first tapping run

1. I'm pretty sure it was slightly out of tune, I had done a few takes before that and the whammy use in the song can throw it off a little bit.
2. Yeah, that's something I've been working on a little bit because I've heard others say the same thing.
3. I agree (and it didn't help that I could barely hear the backing track over my own guitar).

Quote by crypticslaughtr
great job, how long have you been playing?

Three years in May.

Thanks for the comments.
Quote by guitaristinblac
hey man that was awesoommeee!!!

i agree with other posts, their critiques are ways of improving but still youre awesome.
hey can u please also take some time to look at mine?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lt1dgxf2QQ&feature=channel_page

That was very impressive. The only criticism that I have was that it was a little sloppy, but you're playing something by John Petrucci, so that's to be expected unless you're also a robot.
Nvm.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -