So my guitarist Henry Z. goes to Clayton school. Last week, they found a threatening message to blacks and jews spraypainted in the bathroom.

Today, there was another message, stating that there is a bomb in the school....THERE IS STILL SCHOOL TOMMORROW?!?!? WTF!

simmilar stories?
we had a lockdown once
the announcer said it was a nun-critical lockdown
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Those tend to just be hoaxes. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. They wouldn't be having school if they thought it would risk student bodies safety. I'm sure they've had police come in and search the school.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
they have.. thast the sad part...i think they were just putting the bomb threat in order to get a day off of school...just skip for crissakes!
In my school, there was a shootout threat but the students were never officially notified until after nothing happened.

There was also a bomb threat in which the school was evacuated that they knew of beforehand, but didn't even officially tell the students until they evacuated the damn place.

Who the fuck is in charge, really?
i had a semi retarded kid say a bomb was in the school and he had a gun in his car... there was no bomb and no car and no evac... also a few weeks later some kid who craves attention did the same but put a led light in the toilet... i hate my school...
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
We had a bomb threat given by a gang that is known at our school.

When the initial bomb threat was found, they put our school under a code yellow, which is a lock down restricting all kids inside and not being able to leave the building under any circumstances.

We all died.

Actually, you have nothing to worry about. We didn't die. You won't either. Good day!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
we had a lockdown once
the announcer said it was a nun-critical lockdown

another nun-critical lockdown

there was a bombthreat at my school a while ago

someone duct taped a old fashioned ticker clock a billion times over
it freaked people out

but it eventually just stopped ticking
and then the police froze it and took it away

they actully froze it was pretty cool
They had one at my work a few years ago, except there was actually a bomb and it went off.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by CoreysMonster
]another nun-critical lockdown

Damn I was hoping I was the only one who noticed. Love that pic btw.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by jetfuel495
In my school, there was a shootout threat but the students were never officially notified until after nothing happened.

There was also a bomb threat in which the school was evacuated that they knew of beforehand, but didn't even officially tell the students until they evacuated the damn place.

Who the fuck is in charge, really?

same....****ing administration....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
We had a bomb threat one day and we still had school. There was no bomb and the girl who made it is in jail. She did it to get out of a test. This is a very likely reason for a bomb threat.

The only permanent effects of this at the school are that teachers ask for passes more often and that we can't leave our P.E. classes after we change back into our regular clothes; we have to wait until the bell.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
We had a gun threat last year. The whole school went on lockdown for an hour while they searched lockers and stuff. They knew who the kid who was accused of having a gun was, but didn't come get him until after they checked everywhere, and he was in my class. Locked in the gym locker room with us for an hour. Tell me how that makes any sense. He didn't have a gun though.

Then there was another time where they found some .22 rounds in the boy's locker room. The searched and patted down both of the classes that had been in there that day (and I was in one of them.) The worst part is, that damned police officer grabbed my junk in the patdown. I would've knocked him in his ****ing face, but I didn't want to get tasered by the other 5 cops in the gym.

That's just a couple stories. We have about 4 or 5 incidents every year.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
I, for one, admire the patriotism showed by Clayton school. Canceling classes would have ensured the victory of the terrorists.
Quote by happytimeharry
I, for one, admire the patriotism showed by Clayton school. Canceling classes would have ensured the victory of the terrorists.

I'd grant victory to 'terrorists' if it means saving student's lives.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
I'd grant victory to 'terrorists' if it means saving student's lives.

Traitor. Sometimes a little sacrifice must be made for the greater good of the homeland.
Quote by happytimeharry
Traitor. Sometimes a little sacrifice must be made for the greater good of the homeland.

. You're right. Fuck the kids, yay America. Down with the commies(UG), up with Canada(followers) down with North Korea(asian)!
Follow me on Twitter
a few kids at schools I've been to have been shot and killed. no bomb threats...

though, last year, some guy a couple of blocks away from where I was living had a live grenade, and was threatening to blow up his grandma's kitchen..
Quote by MakinLattes
a few kids at schools I've been to have been shot and killed. no bomb threats...

though, last year, some guy a couple of blocks away from where I was living had a live grenade, and was threatening to blow up his grandma's kitchen..

I wish I lived in the ghetto. :/
Follow me on Twitter