Recently I had a run-in with some sort of manager at work: to cut a long story short, he asked for a newspaper which was sold out and got mad when the only one I could find for him was wrecked. Basically: he was a dick. He was forced to apologise to me for "unprofessional behaviour" after I made a complaint.

I was wondering, has anyone else had a run-in with an up themself manager who thinks he/she's some sort of big shot, when actually they're bitter old people who are slightly pissed of at the fact they're the manager in some run down supermarket (the same one they've worked in since they were teenagers)?

Not being specific here or anything :P
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Cool story bro.

On topic: no I havent.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Managers at these types of places(Supermarkets, Franchise Stores) are usually power trippers. You'll move on go to college get a real job and realize how sad it really is....
Yeh this one time, at band camp, my manager got angry cause i spilled his medicine on his Harry Potter novel. So he got really angry, but i vanquished him by throwing my dicksword at her mush.

That was the greatest day of my life
Quote by jwade456
Yeh this one time, at band camp, my manager got angry cause i spilled his medicine on his Harry Potter novel. So he got really angry, but i vanquished him by throwing my dicksword at her mush.

That was the greatest day of my life

Dude I should say so. Sounds killer.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Not all managers are dicks...just sounds like you got the short end of the dick...

fixed.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Not all managers are dicks...just sounds like you got the short end of the stick...

I didn't say they all are.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Not all dicks dick dicks...just looks like you dicks the dicks end of the dick...

fixed.
Last edited by jwade456 at Mar 10, 2009,
Dicks dicks dicks dick dicks...dicks dicks like you dicks dicks dicks dick of the dick...

fixed.
Dicks dicks dicks dick dicks...dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dick dicks dicks dick...

dixed.
The manager I worked for wasn't a dick, but the owner, he was. He owned the place I worked at (resturaunt) but he didn't live there. He came home that summer and just hung around the place for a couple weeks. It came to fruition when he called this staff meeting (wait staff (me) and bussers) out to the main dining hall before dinner service, and singled me out, completley embarrassing me in front of all my coworkers. He said I did basically everything wrong the night before, and even my clothes that I had bought for work weren't good enough, when the manager told me it might have been even too dressy. I quit shortly thereafter.

EDIT: I forgot to mention at that point I had been working there for two months, and I followed all the rules I was taught the first couple days, so I was doing what I thought was a good job. He also said, and I quote:

"My son wears pants like that, and I would NEVER let him work in my resturaunt".

So...yeah.
Last edited by brake_p at Mar 10, 2009,
My manager called me retarded once because I didn't know what movie she was talking about.

I spit in her coffee everyday.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
^ nice dude

Anyway my bosses now are actually really cool but when I worked at burger king all the managers were jerks and they always yelled at you even if you did made the slightest mistake.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor