Page 1 of 2
Did anyone go? I went to the one in Hollywood. He was a douchebag,what u guys think?
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Joey? A douche? I guess I could see it.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
And? He's a human being just like you and I so if he wants to be a **** let him, the fact that he's in a great band with a massive fan base that's sold an outrageous amount of albums is irrelevant he's not obligated in anyway to be you're friend.
Quote by Van-Hayden
You know Joey couldn't care less of what you think of him.

I beg to differ. Each one of the guys wears their mask for a different reason. Joey wears his to cover the tears running down his cheeks.
and let the flame wars begin.....

"Travis Barker is SO much better....like when he sounds the notes but it doesnt even look like he hits them... SO good!!!!"

on topic:

Couldnt get to the closest GC in MN
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
and let the flame wars begin.....

"Travis Barker is SO much better....like when he sounds the notes but it doesnt even look like he hits them... SO good!!!!"

on topic:

Couldnt get to the closest GC in MN

What about when he makes that low-drum sound by KICKING the drums?!?! What the **** is wrong with Travis Barker? He is a god!
I see this turning into a giant flame fest about slipknot

I don't understand why people don't like slipknot, I mean I get it if you don't like their music but to not like them simply because there a very main stream metal band is absurd, their musicians just like the rest of us, so why dog on them?

And IMO they've got a great deal more talent then 90% of the bands out there.
Quote by happytimeharry
I beg to differ. Each one of the guys wears their mask for a different reason. Joey wears his to cover the tears running down his cheeks.

I want to sig this....

And you are the Tom!! YAY!
Quote by JacobTheMe
What about when he makes that low-drum sound by KICKING the drums?!?! What the **** is wrong with Travis Barker? He is a god!

I seriously burst out laughing....**** I love youtube comments!

another of my favourites..

"whatt 2 did babby?"
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by silversoulcage
And? He's a human being just like you and I so if he wants to be a **** let him, the fact that he's in a great band with a massive fan base that's sold an outrageous amount of albums is irrelevant he's not obligated in anyway to be you're friend.

so, he doesn't have to be a douche about it
Quote by Say Ocean
errrr what?

of tasteless retards

see above

Dude blow me. It's music man, get off you're high horse alright. You're no better than anyone else, slipknot fan or otherwise alright.

Did you ever stop to think about the people that listen to their music? No you ****ing didn't because you're an ass hole. Music means something to people, obviously their music means something to a great deal of people.
Quote by Say Ocean
fixed

Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.

IT'S MUSIC! Deal with it.
Quote by Say Ocean
fixed

You are the worst debater I have ever seen. Please leave the thread.

Get out.

Now.

Stop reading this.

Just leave.
Say Ocean has his panties all in a twist because his ****ty band is never going to be anywhere near as big as Slipknot.
I'm not even a big fan of the Knot, but I still give them big props.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
okay okay...simmer down guys.... **** sakes.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Say Ocean has his panties all in a twist because his ****ty band is never going to be anywhere near as big as Slipknot.

Pretty much.
Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.

IT'S MUSIC! Deal with it.

Dude, seriously, you're a drama queen. The one that whines over everything, yea that's you man.

IT'S THE INTERNET! Deal with it.
Quote by Say Ocean
errrr what?

of tasteless retards

see above

He could say the same stuff about a lot of the bands you like.
Quote by silversoulcage
I see this turning into a giant flame fest about slipknot

I don't understand why people don't like slipknot, I mean I get it if you don't like their music but to not like them simply because there a very main stream metal band is absurd, their musicians just like the rest of us, so why dog on them?

And IMO they've got a great deal more talent then 90% of the bands out there.

Noone really hates slipknot that much. They're not that bad. I'm not saying they're good either, but must people hate them because of the infernal spawn of teenagers that follow them. 95.67% are angry douchebag fanboys who use Slipknot as a form of catharsis. Hell, Im a teenager myself, but I listen to real metal.

And if you need further proof, look at the posts preceeding mine. I dont like net-arguments.
Quote by Sergeant Madd
Well he's the drummer for a trendy goth teencore band, so naturally he's gonna have a douche personality.

...goth?...core? ...

they're nu metal
reported the whole thread* this is getting ridiculous
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by Sleaze Disease

I'm the one with my panties in a twise? I'm having a good time. I'd rather my band never go anywhere because I have no desire to make a living being in a band.

Quote by drunkinkoala

I'm sure he could, but I wouldn't really care.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
reported the whole thread*

Quote by Gmurcielago14
Noone really hates slipknot that much. They're not that bad. I'm not saying they're good either, but must people hate them because of the infernal spawn of teenagers that follow them. 95.67% are angry douchebag fanboys who use Slipknot as a form of catharsis. Hell, Im a teenager myself, but I listen to real metal.

And if you need further proof, look at the posts preceeding mine. I dont like net-arguments.

I love slipknot, but I know EXACTLY what you mean. Some of the "maggots" are outrageous. I'm by no means goth, unless you consider khaki's, sandals and button up dress shirts goth.
Quote by silversoulcage
I love slipknot, but I know EXACTLY what you mean. Some of the "maggots" are outrageous. I'm by no means goth, unless you consider khaki's, sandals and button up dress shirts goth.

Well you sir are a first in that case. Most of the ones I know are:
Quote by Gmurcielago14
Well you sir are a first in that case. Most of the ones I know are:

haha not me, not all actually. In fact I made fun on goth kids at my high school on day to day basis, like...throwing rotten food at them bad lol. But that's something different all together.

I'm a musician, I'm in it for an emotional response, for some kind of expression and freedom and whenever I listen to a band and enjoy them, **** I listen to them, regardless of what someone thinks of them.
Quote by Victor Escobar
Did anyone go? I went to the one in Hollywood. He was a douchebag,what u guys think?

He has to act like one. That's the whole persona.

If people knew he was really a kind & caring individual that runs in grassy fields with rabbits, he'd lose his whole fan base.
We'd make great pets.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Everybody makes mistakes...
Everybody has those days...

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by montyburns
He has to act like one. That's the whole persona.

If people knew he was really a kind & caring individual that runs in grassy fields with rabbits, he'd lose his whole fan base.

It's unfortunate that bands have to put on personas and images, but I guess that runs through most of modern music.
Quote by silversoulcage
I'm sorry I stick up for bands that I enjoy

Telling me to suck your dick isn't really standing up for them, it's just getting a really bad case of the butthurts because someone on the internet stated a contradictory opinion quite bluntly.
Quote by silversoulcage

Im the one who buys their albums, merchandise n tickets. The fans are the ones who make him money. He should at least show some respect
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Page 1 of 2