I really don't think I can afford it, but I really could use the change of scenery. Even if the place sucks, it's a different suck than what is here, and that is all that I kind of care about right now.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
A trip to the Bahama's? 3000$

A bag of mushrooms? 50$

50 $- 3000$ = win
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Dude the best thing to do is just pack an overnight bag, get in your car, and just drive somewhere. Don't worry about where you're going, just drive till you don't feel like driving anymore.
Quote by happytimeharry
Dude the best thing to do is just pack an overnight bag, get in your car, and just drive somewhere. Don't worry about where you're going, just drive till you don't feel like driving anymore.

I'mthinking that or a bus trip. I have people to meet around the country that would be nice to say hi to I guess, so maybe a big ass bus trip.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I'mthinking that or a bus trip. I have people to meet around the country that would be nice to say hi to I guess, so maybe a big ass bus trip.

I know what you mean about wanting to go somewhere, I've been there myself.

This one time about two years ago, I got fed up with everyone and everything in my home town, so I saved up about 1500$, bought as much liquid lsd as I could and spent the rest on bus tickets just riding around from place to place tripping balls, it was quite an experience and I had a great deal of fun, got out of town for a few days, tripped balls lol. Met people, wrote a few songs.

I would sit and jam at random places with my case in front of me and people would throw money in haha. It was good.
These ideas are good. I think I might find where I can afford to go in a month or so.
make sure you bring lots of psychedelic drugs.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
These ideas are good. I think I might find where I can afford to go in a month or so.

Make sure you involve LSD in the experience, only if you're experienced with LSD though.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I haven't yet, but I really wish to.

Well before you go ANYWHERE on LSD and that even means somewhere in you're home town. Do LSD at least once. Getting on a bus trippin on acid for the first time would probably destroy you.
Quote by happytimeharry

Do it around a roundabout, it'd be fun.
At least it's something new I guess.

I have no idea where to get any though.
Quote by Van-Hayden
Do it around a roundabout, it'd be fun.

Dude it would be like a merry-go-round.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
At least it's something new I guess.

I have no idea where to get any though.

Just ask, if you know where to get any kind of drugs at all, someone you know will know someone who can get acid.

Just...don't be a dumb ass and take acid and try to drive, or do something stupid.

*Disclaimer*

I am in no way advocatting drug use...just acid.
acid,molly,mescaline,shrooms, weed, all that good stuff
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.