Hey i'm looking for some theory books to add to my collection. Mainly stuff on counterpoint, voice leading, harmony, orchestration, transposition, or just anything that you think is interesting. It can be anything from beginnner theory to advanced theory. Thanks for any suggestions and I look forwards to seeing your responses.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Guitar Fretboard Workbook by Barrett Tagliarino

It starts out with all the simple things and progresses through to the most difficult. Loaded with activities and interactive things to help you retain it. Definitely go for it. I can't even begin to tell you how much better my writing became when I bought this book.
I guess I should have said this in the beginning but I don't want them to be specefic to guitar.

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
Composing Music: A New Approach (William Russo)

^ Really teaches you how to make the most of limited resources.
Quote by SlashYourFug
Guitar Fretboard Workbook by Barrett Tagliarino

It starts out with all the simple things and progresses through to the most difficult. Loaded with activities and interactive things to help you retain it. Definitely go for it. I can't even begin to tell you how much better my writing became when I bought this book.

Book looks good..I'm definitely going to grab one.
Theory for the Contemporary Guitarist by Guy Capuzzo is awesome
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Harmony - Piston
Fundamentals of Musical Composition - Schoenberg
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Yeah I was reading about the schoenburg one earlier and it sounds really interesting.

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god