Okay, i'm trying to remember a part from FF7 that i just can't find by searching on google.

I swore there was a part near the slums where you have to climb up a huge pile of junk, pipes, etc. to get to some kind of reactor, or huge building, something along those lines.

I wish i had more information than that...but i'm just trying to figure out what part that is exactly from (if its from ff7 at all! who knows...could be 9...)

The reason i'm looking for this is that there is this music that plays in the background...very taunting circus type music, and i want to hear it again (its been like 10 years since i've heard it)

I wish i had the game still!
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Aerith dies.

*Is banned from gamefaq*

Aeris*

I remember in the beginning of the game there is this are where you have to walk around on this pipe thing, it is like within the first 3 hours of the game. I wish I could help you with the music but you are on the right track.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I know the bit you mean, check for the song called makou reactor
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
i don't remember the song that is playing but i remember the part of the game that you are talking about. Its near the beginning of the game, about 3 hours in, when you go to the wall market. You climb up a pipe that eventually leads to some "junk" that you have to climb to reach your destination. Your destination being the Shinra headquarters.
I am not siging you jackass
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
thats the area your climbing up to try and get to shinRa headquarters for the first time.

yea thats it! thank you. now i just gotta find the music for it.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by jwade456
Hey jackass that link doesn't go to the Final Fantasy Thread! You silly silly fuck!

Kiss my ass turd monkey, that link does go to the Final Fantasy Thread... you just have to use your imagination!
Quote by jwade456
Kiss my ass turd monkey, that link does go to the Final Fantasy Thread... you just have to use your imagination!

Get a life fuckbucket! Stop spamming!
Quote by jwade456
Get a life fuckbucket! Stop spamming!

Screw you needle dick! I you're the one being abusive!
Quote by jwade456
Screw you needle dick! I you're the one being abusive!

Abusive?! Mate, you havn't seen **** yet! I'm coming over there to kick your puny nerd ass!
Quote by jwade456
Abusive?! Mate, you havn't seen **** yet! I'm coming over there to kick your puny nerd ass!

Bring it bitch I'll fukn smash your ugly pimply head in!!!
can we stop this embarrassingly 80's argument before someone gets called a dickwad and have this website shutdown for shamefully outdated cursewords?

damn nincompoops
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!