so i've been in college for over a semester now, and i've discovered the hassle of needing to feed myself. healthily, anyway. so on days where i don't feel like going to the cafeteria or going out to buy a meal (this happens too often), i just find whatever crappy snack i have lying around and go downstairs to the school market to buy an odwalla juice to make up for the fruits/vegetables i didn't eat.

is odwalla an okay replacement for a lazy kid like me?

by the way, that green superfood flavor looks like **** but tastes so great!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
read the bottle.

and yes. some people live solely on juices. juiceatarians, or something like that.
i prefer naked, but either are highly delicious, but you should get some protein and carbs, aka peanut butter sandwiches bitch, mmmmmm
odwalla makes protein bars, they taste alright. hah, that's all i've been spending my meal points on.

thanks, i didn't know juicetarians existed! it's slightly ridiculous!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
They're alright, but they are also pasteurized which kinda kills a lot of the vitamins. Try making youre own, its what I do.
making them sounds like a good idea, but not when your lazy, not that they wouldn't be delicious