i really enjoy this band
i dont care about your band.pretty soon here i'm gonna start a revolution. then you can be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.
AMAZING band. Miles ahead of so many bands in their genre.

I think i've listened to the Jaw-Dropper EP about a million times.

Can't wait for the full length. Check them out!!!!!!!!
It sounds like he's trying too hard to be Rody Walker...

As far as the music goes, it's pretty good

EDIT: Actually, the singer sounds like Craig Owens and Rody had a child together...
Last edited by The Spoon at Jan 4, 2010,
I like Heir to the throne and ornaments are for hanging, the rest of their songs are whatever
There borderline epic, especially the key intro to Heir To The Throne but the singing annoys me a bit I think some screams would fit the music nicely. Nice guitar work for a scene band to. I like overall cool sound.

The classic rock Metallica-ish solo in Heir To The Throne is pretty awesome to.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Last edited by NY_FootBall49 at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by NY_FootBall49
There borderline epic, especially the key intro to Heir To The Throne but the singing annoys me a bit I think some screams would fit the music nicely. Nice guitar work for a scene band to. I like overall cool sound.

The classic rock Metallica-ish solo in Heir To The Throne is pretty awesome to.

I like the singing a lot! I don't know about screams.. at first i thought the same thing, but it could ruin or help them.

That douche Joey Sturgis is producing the full length i think, I hope he doesn't push massive auto-tune on them and use those same drum triggers he likes SO MUCH.

Favorite song though has to be Music Gone Wild!
Pretty cool. I can see how some people think he sounds like Craig, but his voice is a little too low.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I've listened to some of their stuff, it had terrible vocal production and the leads sounded off. But they have potential.
Quote by catalyst329
I like Heir to the throne and ornaments are for hanging, the rest of their songs are whatever

agreed...although i do listen to them when my friends put them on
Equipment and Stuff: ESP LTD Ec-1000, LTD Mh-400, Schecter Omen Extreme 7, Cordoba Iberia C5-CE, Blue Bluebird Mic, Casio Lk-300 keyboard, Behringer X1622USB, Mbox 3rd gen, Guitar Pro 6, Pro Tools 11
I thought with their name they were gonna be another scenecore band but they're actually pretty good.

IMO, they're too good for Sturgis to producing them.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Dec 6, 2010,
Deleted my post earlier praising them. Holy cow, pretty amazing how much a musical opinion can change in a year...I really can't stand them now. I still like PTH on occasion even, but these guys...ugh.
Quote by punkforlife93
Deleted my post earlier praising them. Holy cow, pretty amazing how much a musical opinion can change in a year...I really can't stand them now. I still like PTH on occasion even, but these guys...ugh.

I like all these bands at this point because they're all fun as hell to play on guitar. Other than that I don't really dig them too much nowadays
I feel like the vocals were mixed kinda weird on the album, did anyone else get that vibe?
The vocals are over-processed but are still streets ahead of the ones found on the EP. The vocals grated like a mother****er on Jaw Dropper.
They remind me of a not-as-heavy Periphery with P!ATD vocals now lol.
love is love // return to dust