Hi pit, i was wondering if you could help me. My grandma is staying at my house for a few days and I ****ING HATE HER! Shes really nice to my sister, and shes a ****ING BITCH to me!
EXAMPLE: Yesterday i went on the computer after helping out with painting the house, and grandma comes in and says "MATE! you've been on the computer all weekend, let your sister have a turn!" . . . By that time, i had barely been on the computer at all that weekend. Yea, so basically she treats me like ****, and my sister like royalty.
Any suggestions as to how i could get revenge on her?

The computer thing isn't why i hate her. It's her random acts of bitchery that have really started to get to me over the past couple years. She's a sexist BIATCH!
Last edited by TommyRamone! at Mar 10, 2009,
Rape.. Seriously.

And pictures afterwards.
Last edited by Van-Hayden at Mar 10, 2009,
Say "Go choke, cunt. I'm not going to listen to you, you don't live here. GTFO fgt."

Grandma=
You=
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Respect your elders. You'll miss her when she's gone. Anything you do for "revenge" you will probably regret for the rest of your life. In the grand scheme of things, getting kicked off the computer is a very very tiny ordeal.
Give us better examples of her treating you poorly because that isn't very convincing. If you really feel wronged though, simply find out the dramatic twists and conclusions of her favorite "stories" and programs before they air. If she's anything like the stereotype you will wipe out one of the few things she gets up for in each day
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Confront her and tell her you feel like she treats your sister well and you badly and ask why
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
my grandma also plays favorites. so, I've spent years doing her favors and treating her better than my cousins do. she still obviously favors them, but I have her respect, and access to her car.

just rise above. act with maturity and tolerance. she's an elder, and they like to be treated as such, even if they are douches.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Confront her and tell her you feel like she treats your sister well and you badly and ask why

This.

If that doesn't work.

Rape.
Fap onto her dentures/toothbrush.
Old people are easy to **** with.

Just put like a roller skate at the top of your nearest stair case and call her down for tea or some other old person type bait.
Man...

When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be about the song Welcome Home by King Diamond...

I am dissapoint.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
I can handle treating parents questionably, cause parents can be straight up jerks, but grandmas are off limits as far as I'm concerned. No one, and I mean no one, regardless of how you feel about them, should disrespect their grandma.

Get revenge on her by telling her you love her, and that you're glad shes around, even if you're not, because she doesn't have much time left, and what time she does have left shouldn't spent getting **** from her grandson. End of story.

EDIT: Clearly there are exceptions to this rule, like the grandma I saw on unsolved mysteries that kidnapped her daughters kids and tried to brainwash them, making them say it was their parents. But, as far as I know, your grandma isn't doing that, so leave her alone!
Last edited by brake_p at Mar 10, 2009,
WELCOME HO-O-OOOOOOME!
YOU HAVE BEEN GO-O-O-ONE!
FOR FAR TOO LO-O-OOOOONG!

We're going to re-paint
the front door soon!

Let me help you, out of the chair
G-g-grandma.

-looks around-

Hmmm... thats not at all what i though this thread was about...
Does she know your favorite guitarist is Billie Joe Armstrong...If so, that could have something to do with it.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Butt Rayge
WELCOME HO-O-OOOOOOME!

We're going to re-paint
the front door soon!

G-g-grandma.

-looks around-

I lol'd pretty hard.
Quote by Butt Rayge
WELCOME HO-O-OOOOOOME!

We're going to re-paint
the front door soon!

G-g-grandma.

-looks around-

I beat you to it :-P

Look for my post ^

Still lold
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
You seem like an asshole. Your sister is probably better. I'm siding with grandma.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
You seem like an asshole. Your sister is probably better. I'm siding with grandma.

Quote by civildp1

i am but a quiet boy who likes not to cause trouble.
Find stuff to do outside the house. If she favours your sister over you, then she probobly wouldn't want to see too much of you in the first place. So getting out of the house and being with your friends (human or otherwise) seems like a win-win situation for both parties.

Unless there's some deeper stuff involved. Possibly related to incest.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Old Lady
I don't like you anymore.

Brilliant

Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Avedas
Challenge her to a contest of who can live the longest.

Quote by Old Lady
I don't like you anymore.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by Van-Hayden
Actually, play RATM on guitar and repeat "**** you I wont do what you tell me!"

My idea exactly!
Quote by brake_p
Get revenge on her by telling her you love her, and that you're glad shes around, even if you're not
Do this, then burst into tears in the room next to your mom so your mom hears you, and comes to see whats wrong, and tell her you really love your grandma and you're really glad she's around and you don't understand why your grandma doesn't like/love you. Mom'll deal with grandma

Alternatively - you're a teenager right? You sure she's really playing favourites and its not your natural teenage paranoia making you think the whole world is against you?
Quote by Van-Hayden
Rape.. Seriously.

And pictures afterwards.

I hate most old people.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.