http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Lucero-LC100BK-NylonString-Classical-Guitar?sku=518978
-My Guitar

It's a fun guitar and I've learned a lot with it but it's run its course and I need to find something new. The thing about this guitar is that it is a little too wide for my fretting hand but damn near perfect for my picking hand. I just can't hold chords all that well. I've been looking at the Yamaha SLG100N Silent Nylon Guitar
(http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-SLG100N-Silent-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=511080)
and the only thing I'm not really sure about is the width of the neck. Does anybody happen to know anything about this guitar?
Or would anyone happen to have any other suggestions?
And if it would help, I can play "Crazy On You" by Heart, "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica, "Minuet" by From First to Last, "The Unforgiven" by Metallica, "Is There Anybody Out There?" by Pink Floyd, "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, and I'm working on "Spanish Caravan" by The Doors. (all finger picking)
At most I can spend $700.
u should be able to play chords on any guitar, you just need to practise. plus thats all very easy stuff. dont get a new guitar, and dont get that piece of crap ur looking at.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
My problem is that I have smaller hands. Bar chords usually end up with the fifth string (and occasionally the sixth) just being a dead note.
And is the yamaha really a crappy guitar?
looking at that kinda spend get a real guitar. Anyone who is worried about the noise that a classical guitar makes either has a mike resting over their sholder or stupidly sensetive parents.

For that sort of budget look at a yamaha

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
If neck width is the problem for you, your just going to have to try guitars out for yourself.
Neck sizes are something that's only comfortable for the user, so we can't decide for you what you will like.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence