So when I sign into yahoo messenger and I try to go into a chat room the list of rooms comes up but when i click one it doesn't work. Why

help me out
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Last edited by brandendude at Mar 10, 2009,
whats that?
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
What Is It!!!
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Anyone?
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
lol Help me
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Do you honestly believe that the pit has a more reliable help tips then... well lets say help.yahoo.com?

I mean, you are using YAHOO messenger right? Why not go to YAHOO.com for help?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
A) Sweet triple post.
B) Don't just say "it doesn't work." How are we supposed to know what that means?
C) We still won't care because we are not Yahoo customer service.
You're*
Quote by jacksonP
check for SYSTEM32

if you find it delete it

(dont !!!!)

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by brandendude
So when I sign into yahoo messenger and I try to go into a chat room the list of rooms comes up but when i click one it doesn't work. Why

help me out

Cos its broken

darkovertone: your avatar= win
It's on the simple basis that Yahoo saw you the other day having a coffee with his woman.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know