I have a few pages of xenogear music but im curious as to how i translate it to guitar. It has the G Clef on top and another one on the bottom. Does that mean two guitars or can i put it on the same one? also with a Grand Staff with the G clef and the C clef. Is the C clef so low that it can't be translated to guitar? It is normally used for Piano but i was just curious. Didn't know where to put this. It's about a tab but it's more of a question about the staff of pdf. and GIF.

And please no spam, im getting so freaking tired of it.
what the hell is xenogear?

you haven't even been here a year and you're tired of spam already?

toughen up, kid.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what the hell is xenogear?

you haven't even been here a year and you're tired of spam already?

toughen up, kid.

Xenogears is a Playstation game and it just gets a little annoying when you try to ask a serious question and you get "Dude you like suck or something METAL ROCKS!" and random stuff like that.
Quote by Xaxu
Xenogears is a Playstation game and it just gets a little annoying when you try to ask a serious question and you get "Dude you like suck or something METAL ROCKS!" and random stuff like that.

meh, it happens to everyone here
Quote by Xaxu

I've never seen that happen.

I know noth-ing...
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by CoreysMonster
meh, it happens to everyone here

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnyway, Do you know what im talking about? It doesn't have to be Xenogears it could be anything.
just play the notes it says on the sheet music on the guitar. then look at what frets youre on and tab it out. whats the problem?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
just play the notes it says on the sheet music on the guitar. then look at what frets youre on and tab it out. whats the problem?

Noted Sheet Music not tab.

it has a two staff's for each segment but usually when you have two guitars there are two sets of staffs seperated. I was wondering if i should combine them or not, and if you can play anything from a C clef line(but i highly doubt it.)
if you can combine both parts on one guitar, then do, or just do it with two guitars. it depends on the complexity of the parts and your level of skill.
I have no opinion on this matter.