Page 1 of 2
I reckon that when that guy visits the pearly gates that he will get a nice and just surprise.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Sodomite what?

Fags, damned and sodomy Oh my!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Can't view it >:[
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Can't view it >:[

To paraphrase,

" Fag Fag Fag, Australians, God, Fag Fag Fag Fag Fag, Heath Ledger, Fag Faggotty Fag Fag "
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
"We have warned Australia"

Wtf... I have recieved no such warning!!!!!!!!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Last edited by slafoo at Mar 10, 2009,
Successful IRL troll is successful.

Eh, what a cunt. He'll get his.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I also went on his site "godhatestheworld", and here's what it had to say about Germany

"God Hates Germany.What else is this shameful country known for but the murder of millions and millions of people in World War II? The filthy pervert fag Adolph Hitler was raised to power and then able to convince a people to carry out his plan to virtually eliminate a race. What is wrong with you people to blindly go along with such evil and wickedness? You all are drenched in the blood of those murdered!"

irony much?
Quote by CoreysMonster
I also went on his site "godhatestheworld", and here's what it had to say about Germany

"God Hates Germany.What else is this shameful country known for but the murder of millions and millions of people in World War II? The filthy pervert fag Adolph Hitler was raised to power and then able to convince a people to carry out his plan to virtually eliminate a race. What is wrong with you people to blindly go along with such evil and wickedness? You all are drenched in the blood of those murdered!"

irony much?

haha..does god like anyone?????

oh wait.... fred phelps of course
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Mar 10, 2009,
Right, there are 20 million of us who were conceived through gay sex. He's a funny guy
Quote by geetar_man0
haha..does god like anyone?????

oh wait.... fred phelps of course

yeah, god just LOVES inbred, racist, hateful rednecks.
I saw this **** on the news and he was saying stuff like god hates australia or something along the lines, and people in Victoria deserved to die and we shouldn't feel sorry for them because of the bushfires and all this bull****.

Sighh
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
i'm emailing this to everyone i know. i'm Australian and that's not right.
He hates EVERYTHING,

Iam surprised none has kicked his ass yet.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
This guy's a cupcake.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by isildurs_bane
This guy's a cupcake.

awesome. I'm so calling people this, as well as quolis.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
lame.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I went to godhatestheworld.com and Sri Lanka wasn't hated
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Faginfestedlands haha.

****ing hope this guy dies.

Im not exactly pro-gay, but this **** is too far.

EDIT: Americans suck at saying aussie.

Oh-zih's
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by geetar_man0
im not getting all stirred up about this

but come on....... this is ****ing rediculous, i dunno how he can say that **** publicly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjBEE5ugaQ

what does everyone reckon???
i reckon you can say just about any damned thing you want on your own sites and youtube, and the more outrageous it is, the more likely it will be some fool will post links to it on various forums, gaining you even more views.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Aww
This just in - Westboro Baptst Churh has been banned from the UK by their filthy government! When WBC announced plans to conduct a peaceful picket outside the fag propaganda play, The Laramie Project, at Basingstoke, the fags and their enablers began to howl like the dogs they are. In response, on February 18, 2009, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith issued a ban to keep WBC out of the country. When reporting Smith’s actions, The Sun stated that WBC members will “now be stopped by immigration officials on arrival and placed straight on a flight back to the U.S.” http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2250721.ece. News of the ban spread like wildfire across the world (see, e.g., the Reuters verion).

You British Bastards will not have Jesus Christ to rule over you, and think you can issue bans and pass laws to remove God’s word from the landscape. You do greatly err, not knowing the power of God; and, you do that against your own interests. It is a great kindness to have God’s prophets in your land. But, you ungrateful brutes despise knowledge. It is too late for the UK. God Hates You! God’s wrath and destruction is all that’s left for you, thanks to Secretary Smith. Toodles!

The Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the legislative body in this country, and it has parliamentary sovereignty – complete power – over all other political bodies in the U.K. Its head is the Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth, II. That’s right - the exact same Queen Elizabeth, II, who is the head of the Church of England. In theory, she has supreme legislative power; however, in reality, she acts on the advice of the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister from 1997 to 2007 was Tony Blair, who never saw a fag-enabling cause he did not fully support – and convince his Queen to fully support. That is undoubtedly how the Gay Harassment Law of 2007 was passed which will get you 7 years in prison for preaching to or about the fags (called “inciting violence or hatred toward gays and lesbians&rdquo.

Heir to the throne, Prince Charles of Wales, will certainly carry on his wicked mother’s tradition of pandering to the fags and any other filthy, vile cause. The famous adulterer (who carried on an affair before the entire country while married to the great *****, Princess Diana) has no authority to do otherwise. The same God who said it was an abomination to be a fag also said “thou shalt not commit adultery”.

I can't wait for them to finish all the obscure countries. I'd love to know why all the Luxembourg natives are going to hell.
ah yeah, Fred Phelps. The most latent homosexual in the world.

EDIT:
it always strikes me that they're picking countries where they are protected by law to protest.

I would love to see them go to north-korea to demonstrate about how they're going to hell because they're commies.
That would sove that problem.
Last edited by xl999 at Mar 10, 2009,
the least this man deserves is to have his balls chopped off, burnt and fed to him the piece of **** ****
Page 1 of 2