Hi,

I've noticed that there's an album by The Devin Townsend Band in my itunes library that always gets moved into the Devin Townsend windows folder, even though the artist is actually listed as "The Devin Townsend Band", and is listed correctly in my ipod and everything. I've tried changing it to "Devin Townsend" then changing it back in the hope that the refresh will fix it, but it doesn't, and it's getting annoying.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
properties>details>the band name

this thread is now about muffins.
I have no opinion on this matter.
cool i was gonna make some muffins here in about 2 hours
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Yea, thanks a lot for the sarcasm, but your answer didn't work. I relocate the folder once I've moved it but itunes just moves it back, despite the fact that the band name shouldn't be in that folder.
better question... anyone ever had there itunes turn pink out of nowhere? Mine did that the other day, if i resize the window or something like that it will go back but then as soon as i click anything it's pink again. I think my itunes is calling me gay i'm getting used to it but it's a little weird
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by MrOtter
better question... anyone ever had there itunes turn pink out of nowhere? Mine did that the other day, if i resize the window or something like that it will go back but then as soon as i click anything it's pink again. I think my itunes is calling me gay i'm getting used to it but it's a little weird

Know what you mean. I thought it was just my ****ty pc :O
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, thanks a lot for the sarcasm, but your answer didn't work. I relocate the folder once I've moved it but itunes just moves it back, despite the fact that the band name shouldn't be in that folder.

select all the songs in the album, right click, go to details, change the artist name in the details pannel, then put them in the correct folder.

or just deal with the slightly off name. its not the end of the world.

its certainly more of a bummer than a delicious poppy seed muffin, however.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
select all the songs in the album, right click, go to details, change the artist name in the details pannel, then put them in the correct folder.

or just deal with the slightly off name. its not the end of the world.

its certainly more of a bummer than a delicious poppy seed muffin, however.

Yea, but that's the thing, I've done that, I've changed the details and it's still doing it. It's itunes moving it into the wrong damn folder.