hi guys, well I'm probably gonna get Drumkit From Hell soon since I'm getting bored of copying and pasting single hits, but I don't understand it.

It's just a display of a drumkit?

Is there a part of it that's like FLS where you can just play loops consecutively and then export the song, or what?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
yup. It's really very good though. I got a copy from a torrent a while back and liked it so much that I bought both ezdrummer and dkfh
And does EZDrummer need something else to run?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Nope, It's its own freestanding program.
They have expansins for it also(think video games)
Drum Kit From Hell
Latin Percussion
Claustrophobic
Jazz
Nashville
Vintage Rock
Twisted Kit

Those are all from a google search, so theres probably more.
..I was watching my death.
EZdrummer is usually used as a plugin, and unless you have a MIDI controller your still mostly going to be inputting single hits into a sequencer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by maggot9779
You can drag over premade loops to your software to make a song very quickly.

So, if I make say a song in guitar pro, can I drag it to EZDrummer (with DKFH), make it more real sounding and level the drums out better, then I can export that track and put it into Garageband?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
So, if I make say a song in guitar pro, can I drag it to EZDrummer (with DKFH), make it more real sounding and level the drums out better, then I can export that track and put it into Garageband?

Yes, you can export the Guitar Pro track as a MIDI file then import it into whatever DAW you are using. Then you assign EzDrummer to that MIDI track and set EzDrummer as the output. Then you can edit kit pieces, volumes etc and export it as a wav if you want.

I'm not sure if you can do this in Garageband since I don't have a Mac but it should work.
Unless you're looking for only metal drums that are already fairly heavily processed, compression and EQ, I say go for the standard kit in EZ Drummer instead. You won't have as many toms or cymbals but what's there is easier to work with and you can get better results. I prefer BFD personally but that's another story.
^And you can always EQ them to your taste anyway. Plus it saves on cost.
There is poetry in despair.