I would normally post something like this in the Pit, but the people there have turned into flamers and... jerks. Anyway, I've been playing guitar for maybe a year and I got my first guitar through Musicians Friend.com

Before this, I was looking through GuitarCenter.com, but my friend recommended me to MusiciansFriend and I was impressed! But now, I want some new gear, and I noticed that Guitar Center tends to have... more selection. So I think I'm going to order from there...

The thing is, I live overseas (Air Force, baby!) and all my mail is shipped to the Military APO boxes. This was fine for MusiciansFriend, but I can't find any information on Guitar Center being able to ship there. Can anyone tell me (or even better, link me to a page) if GuitarCenter can ship overseas to APO boxes?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico can only be shipped via air services. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS Priority Mail (3-6 business days). NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/shipping/
You've read it, you can't un-read it!