i have a presentation for IT, it involves me talking about 6 jobs,
i have 32 slides, how am i supposed to finish it

help?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
You have approximately 10 seconds for each slide. Go!

On a serious note, you might want to cut down on the amount of info you're giving out
Elaborate more and bullshit heaps as well. Works in my english essays!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
most kids just dont go to school on the day its due that might work but i think the obvious answer is instead of sitting wondering how you are going to get it done get up and do it and remember use big font it means you have to write less
Quote by titsmcgee852
Elaborate more and bullshit heaps as well. Works in my english essays!

Quote by hb15577
most kids just dont go to school on the day its due that might work but i think the obvious answer is instead of sitting wondering how you are going to get it done get up and do it and remember use big font it means you have to write less

He wants to SHORTEN his presentation
i have everything down, its just i have to present it, in 5 mins. if it was 10 that would be good.

thanks for that ZeG
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Act out how you would present it to them. May sound crazy but it's just like a politician looking in the mirror reciting his speech before he is to give it.
EDIT: I mean to yourself. Use pen and paper maybe? to breakdown the presentation into parts.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Last edited by Bobo Jenkins at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Spartaaa!

This.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...
remember the slides are for summarising your presentation as you go along not for you to read off
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
i know, once i listened to a guy who read all of his slides that were jampacked with text.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

I thought this was about guitar slides...>______>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I came here expecting to hear about your attempt to go down 32 slides at a water park in 5 minutes. I'm disappointed.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by goony
be less ****.

Thanks for being helpful, asshole.

oz!d!ot, I think it's best to cut down on the amount of slides, make it 20 or something... like the other guy said, it's what you say that matters, the slides are only to accompany your presentation, and it's not going to help you much if you need to click on to the next slide every 10 seconds
I learned this rule once, it's called the 7 x 7 rule, and it basically means that only put 7 lines of text and 7 words (give or take) across on each slide.

yea! :P
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
You could create bullet points of all the important information in the slides, then do it again and again until you have concise points to put on your slides. I did it for revision.