Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this band. They have a bunch of really good songs, especially one called "Ska Wars". Check em out.
I've heard a handful of songs and I like their sound, but I've never gotten into them. Perhaps I should.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT
You guys know they're broken up, right?

What a sad day for UK ska.

yeah, but the specials are touring again...so....one crap third wave band gone, a legendary ska punk band touring again...I say the good out ways the bad here...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
yeah, but the specials are touring again...so....one crap third wave band gone, a legendary ska punk band touring again...I say the good out ways the bad here...

While I think the specials touring again is great, it doesn't increase my chances of getting to see them, they are only playing 6 different citys. None of which are within a train journey of me costing less than £30 plus the tickets are around £40, which greatly sucks.
Quote by badreligion93
Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this band. They have a bunch of really good songs, especially one called "Ska Wars". Check em out.

Ska wars is my favorite song by them. Capdown is an awesome band.
Quote by badgerific
While I think the specials touring again is great, it doesn't increase my chances of getting to see them, they are only playing 6 different citys. None of which are within a train journey of me costing less than £30 plus the tickets are around £40, which greatly sucks.

it's a sign of there maybe more to come
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Capdown is the greatest ska band ever (In my opinion), all of their albums are freaking awesome and it's such a shame to see them not play together anymore.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
Quote by Mr Pringle
Capdown is the greatest ska band ever (In my opinion), all of their albums are freaking awesome and it's such a shame to see them not play together anymore.

Definitely.
Quote by TYLENOL.PM
Definitely.

BUT THEY ARE they're playing a festival. I forgot which one, think it's in my other post. Is anyone monumentaly excited?
Quote by KevVin
BUT THEY ARE they're playing a festival. I forgot which one, think it's in my other post. Is anyone monumentaly excited?

THEY ARE the greatest ska band ever?
This is very cool!

Yet, there is no possible way i'd be able to go to either :/
let these flat chords just break your heart...
No, THEY ARE playing together, I'm hardcore torn between SlamDunk and Rebellion now.

Rebellion has Agnostic Front, swaying me hard, but Capdown & RX: "dayum".

See how likely a tour is, I shall. Then re-asses.
what do you guys think of "Wind up toys"?

Personally I like it, but it's no Pound For The Sound or Civil Disobedients but it's a good album to listen to from start to finish. Keeping Up appearances, home is where the start is and community service are great songs. I also have live in M.K, the act your rage EP, the New Revolutionaries EP and the split live DVD they did with Rudebones. Everything they've done is amazing and i can never stop listening to them.
I definitely like Capdown. The lyrics and saxophone and stage presence of those guys are all really sweet. But personally, i don't know how many of you are familiar with this UK ska band, but i prefer Lightyear. The albums Chris Gentelman's Hairdresser and Railway Bookshop and Call of The Weasel Clan is more my kind of ska.....not to mention they're ****ING NUTS, but sadly also broken up. Check out the songs "A Pack Of Dogs", "Twat Out of Hell", and "Bomb Ibiza"
And I apologize for not responding to the question at hand, but Wind Up Toys was still stellar in my opinion, but DEFINITELY not up there with Civil Disobedients
I saw the slam dunk line up and I am quite jealous, anyone who is going should go see Rx Bandits.
Quote by badgerific
I've heard of them but never listened to them, they any good?

Rx bandits used to be a pretty damn epic ska band, but over time they've gone to a more progressive rock style/reggae/experimental rock. I saw them at soundwave festival and being a long time fan, they still blew my mind even without horns.

This song got me into them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0j2Ot1NHo
I saw a band called "Ska Wars" before. They played with Texas Chainska Massacre and Destroy Everything
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Mr Pringle
Rx bandits used to be a pretty damn epic ska band, but over time they've gone to a more progressive rock style/reggae/experimental rock. I saw them at soundwave festival and being a long time fan, they still blew my mind even without horns.

This song got me into them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0j2Ot1NHo

Mmm, they seem ok, I expect I'll go watch them too then
Quote by badgerific
Mmm, they seem ok, I expect I'll go watch them too then

Totally do it, they put on an amazing show.