Last night I traded my randall RM100 w/ modules for a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-O-Verb. Living in an apartment and it being close to ten at night, haven't really had a chance to mess around with it a lot. From what I heard on lower levelsI'm really digging it. Anyone that has or has owned this amp or another Rectifier what are some good clean and distortion settings you used?
im jealous...
what genres do you play?
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
I play modern to hard rock. A sample of my band can be heard at www.myspace.com/tusoun to give you an idea of my sound. I'm looking for a crystal clear, spring water clean for channel one and a modern rock rhythm, to bone crushing chugga chugga rhythm to an violin-esque overdrive lead.

Some influences are; Audioslave, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Disturbed, Collective Soul, Creed, Crossfade, Fuel, HIM, 3 Doors Down, Live, Nickelback, Oasis, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Smile Empty Soul, Staind, Pearl Jam, Seether, Our Lady Peace, Better Than Ezra, Default, Matthew Good, Altar Bridge, Oleander, Nickelback, GNR, Theory of a Deadman, Day of Fire, Mayfield Four, July for Kings, Seven Mary Three, Third Eye Blind, Sixx AM and many more.

In short I'm a byproduct of the quintessential 9os rock genre......
Quote by helsinki_vampir
whole lot of settings for different amps:
http://grailtone.com/tone-settings/tone-settings.html

Good call, forgot about that site. Used to always use it for my Randall, never thought to look at it for other brands.
If you turn the loop on for both channels you can use the loop control in the front as as master volume control.

orange: (left to right) 10 o clock, 1 o clock, 12 o clock, 10 o clock, 11 o clock, 12 o clock
red: (left to right) 1 o clock, 1 o clock, 12 o clock, 10 o clock, 10 o clock, 0, (adjust volume to taste)

The master volume is 10 o clock.
yo imo to get a great sound outta a dual rec you GOTS 2 run it in vintage mode. it "smooths" some of that brittle bull**** they get in the high end.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
The tremoverb is smoothest brother of the rectifier series because of its tremolo circuit so vintage isn't necessary although it does give a killer lead tone.
Quote by Paroxysm
If you turn the loop on for both channels you can use the loop control in the front as as master volume control.

orange: (left to right) 10 o clock, 1 o clock, 12 o clock, 10 o clock, 11 o clock, 12 o clock
red: (left to right) 1 o clock, 1 o clock, 12 o clock, 10 o clock, 10 o clock, 0, (adjust volume to taste)

The master volume is 10 o clock.

Nice I'll give it a try. What's the slave out for? What about the Vacuum tube vs Diode switch? Spongy vs bold? Crazy amount of options here.
The slave out is to use the amp as a power amp for a preamp. Spongy is to "fatten" the amp (for leads on vintage), but bold tighten the amp and that's what I have it on. Diode is rectifier tubes and push the amp harder.

Usually for hard rock/metal it's diode and bold.