1 - i was looking in jerryc gear in his wesite and i found that he dont have an amp !! then i found that most of the players in youtube dont have an amp .... i know that they record the songs with the computer but my question is can i buy a recordable pedal like XPOD live and just keep practicing with it in the computer by using the computer speakers ... i mean can i do this without an amp and i will be ok ??

2 - i bought my baby ( RG2550 ) and they give a strap for free but i dont know how to put it on the guitar it's like this http://www.feelmusic.fr/upload/2200_gd.jpg

i know its a silly question but the shop is very far and i dont have time to go there ( college exams )

peace ,,,, hope to find some answers
Quote by D@rknes
1 - i was looking in jerryc gear in his wesite and i found that he dont have an amp !! then i found that most of the players in youtube dont have an amp .... i know that they record the songs with the computer but my question is can i buy a recordable pedal like XPOD live and just keep practicing with it in the computer by using the computer speakers ... i mean can i do this without an amp and i will be ok ??
You can do it, but computer speakers won't give you nearly the same sound as a genuine cabinet or combo speaker, for that matter.

2 - i bought my baby ( RG2550 ) and they give a strap for free but i dont know how to put it on the guitar it's like this http://www.feelmusic.fr/upload/2200_gd.jpg
Ehm... you attach it to the strap buttons on the guitar?
The ends of the strap have slits where the buttons should slide into (you might have to work hard to get it on there; that way it stays secure and won't slip off)

i know its a silly question but the shop is very far and i dont have time to go there ( college exams )

peace ,,,, hope to find some answers

1: it is possible to practice through your PC speakers but....cmon! thats not nearly as awesome

2: i think i've seen those before pretty sure you tie the side with the "shoelaces" up to the head of the guitar and put the other side on the strap lock on the body

not sure on that

GAH y00p beat me to it!
PAH!
1st Question got answered.

2nd: Take off the little shoelaces. Those are for acoustics. After that, it's just a regular strap. Slide the little strap holes onto the strap buttons on the guitar.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
take off the shoelaces and put both sides on the knob... my S-20 came with a strap like that too...
"Kill one man, you're a MURDERER. Kill many, and you're a CONQUERER. Kill them all and you're a GOD."
Quote by t.ev
1: it is possible to practice through your PC speakers but....cmon! thats not nearly as awesome

2: i think i've seen those before pretty sure you tie the side with the "shoelaces" up to the head of the guitar and put the other side on the strap lock on the body

not sure on that

GAH y00p beat me to it!

( for the first question ) but i will get the same sound in in using the amp ??? or it will be different ... and is their any software for the computer to put my amp sittings in the computer to get the sound that i want ??

and thank you for the answers
They're probably using a preamp, a computer/audio interface, and a recording/mixing computer program.

The preamp can be anything from a pocket pod, POD XT, Rocktron Prophesy, ENGL E530, or none at all.

The audio interface will probably be something like...
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/PreSonus-AudioBox-USB?sku=243007
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-TonePort-UX1-USB-RecordingModeling-Interface?sku=249700

The toneport comes with a program where you can plug the instrument, or any line in (mic, guitar, bass, mixer) into the toneport and further edit your tone.

It then goes to a computer program such as Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Audacity where you can mix the tracks, add drums, then export the song to your computer and upload it online.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
so i can use these things as an amp in my pc

^^

thank you all for the good help
the shoe laces are for if you want to use the strap on an acoustic guitar, you would then tie them around the headstock
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
check out guitar rig 3 great product its awesome sounds just as good through my comp. surround as my amp to be honest
Quote by 5fdp
check out guitar rig 3 great product its awesome sounds just as good through my comp. surround as my amp to be honest

yeah i heard about it but i dont know why i fell that the XPOD live is better
The advantage the POD XT live has is that it can be used live. To use guitar rig live you would have quite a mess on stage.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio