Recently purchased it, couldnt be happier with it,but my proffessor wont let me use it in Jazz ensemble, and were goin to germany next year so ive gotta change : ( everything works perfect i just got everything rewired, Sustainer and additional electronics work perfectly, i will upload pics this afternoon, fretboard is professionally scalloped and plays great I am asking 2,000 Msg me if interested
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
Says that it is too flashy, i dont know, very upsetting
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
Well, ive got a scholarship to go there for that ensemble and they are buying me a whole new rig i just need to supply the guitar, So there isnt really a whole lot i can do
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

i would...but a free education in Music Performance/Education is a little more important than playing a particular jackson lol, ive spoken with him about this and i plan on getting a charvel san dimas 2H
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

PS. Sorry i forgot to mention, i am in WV and will cover shipping charges, Also willing to arrange a meeting if within 250 miles. Ive got to sell soon, ensemble practice starts for me ina few months, thanks
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

Bump
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

This thread is useless without pics
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I'm trying to get some today
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150