Hokay, so...

My car has an MP3 cd player... which is friggen sweet cause I hate changing discs. However, iTunes mp3 cd burner doesn't allow for organization into folders (to my knowledge), which makes an mp3 cd rather hard to sort through. So my question to you is this... what's a good (free) program to burn mp3 cds that will allow me to organize said cd?

P.S. I have a mac, so musicmatch won't work... I don't think.
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
I just looked into nero... looks like only a trial version is available free I believe. And it looks like its Windows only... I have a mac. I appreciate though. Any other suggestions?
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
I suggest Google.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I suppose that's helpful... In a not really helpful way. I tried that and download.com, I was asking for opinions regarding what users preferred.
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
I thought you were after more of a step by step guide, and to be honest, you're not really getting anywhere here.

So yeah, it was helpful, but if you've not really dredged much up, I'd suggest altering the phrasing of your search.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Try Toast.

I'm a mac user and that's why I use
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!