So i have a Epiphone SG G-400 And I'm looking to sell it, Thing is, i did modifications and i don't know how much It's worth, i'll get you the specs:
    Mahogany body
    Mahogany Neck
    Rosewood Fretboard with trapezoid inlays
    Gold Plated grover tuners, pickups, and bigsby bridge and trem
    *limited Edition Long + Mcquade 50th anniversary*
    Gibson 500t(bridge and 496R(neck) pickups
    minor dings and scratches
    Quote by satcre3
    man that has a wierd whammy bar

It's a bigsby tremolo.
    That's a nice guitar. I don't know how much you could get out of it though, sorry.
    Gear:
    Squier Strat
    Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
    Bugera V22
    Imo I would just put the guitar back to stock and then sell each thing by it's self.
    such as for the guitar about $300, each pup about $70-80. And the bridge idk.
    Quote by satcre3
    man that has a wierd whammy bar

...where the **** are you from??

Quote by Knurlheim

soldering is too much work...could i get away with $600?

American or Canadian?
    As it is, since Epi's don't tend to retain value much and to be frank the Gibson pickups aren't the most desirable pickups in the world, I would think you'd probably get back the money you paid for the basic G-400 new. Perhaps because of the Bigsby (assuming it's installed well) you might make a tiny bit more, but not much. I also wouldn't expect a quick sale.
    Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
    A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
    Quote by MrFlibble
    As it is, since Epi's don't tend to retain value much and to be frank the Gibson pickups aren't the most desirable pickups in the world, I would think you'd probably get back the money you paid for the basic G-400 new. Perhaps because of the Bigsby (assuming it's installed well) you might make a tiny bit more, but not much. I also wouldn't expect a quick sale.

Listen to this man.
    "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
    Canadian dollars, and i am aware not everyone wants gibson pickups, but they would prefer them over Epi's
    Your gonna lose yer butt on the pickups if you leave em in the guitar. The pickups may be better than the epis but not many are going to be willing to pay for them when even active EMGs are half the cost. If you are going to sell it put the stock ones back in and keep em for another of your guitars. Not much can be done with the wammy as removing will leave the screw holes to deal with. But dont expect to break even with what you have in it. 600 is not likely.